hey all,

so unlike other missing bridge icons, ALL of my bridge icons are completely missing from my Blackberry Bridge tab. No icons, no words, nothing. This happened a couple weeks ago, seemingly at random. I waited out hoping an update would fix it, but no go. Thing is, all of the icons are still under my "All" tab, so I can get by there, but its a little pesky.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this??
    07-20-11 03:33 PM
    I don't want to sound stupid, but have you tried a reboot?
    07-20-11 04:00 PM
    I'm seeing exactly the same thing. I loaded the latest 1.07 update and still have the problem. Since they are available in All it's not a huge deal, but it certainly is a little annoying. Hopefully they will fix this in another update.
    07-21-11 07:34 AM
    I'm not having the exact same problem, I'm only missing the 'Contacts' and 'Bridge Files' apps. And no, they don't show up in All either.
    07-21-11 07:37 AM

Last edited by molson0; 11-17-11 at 01:05 PM.
    PsyCorps likes this.
    07-21-11 08:23 AM
    I had the same problem with my FAVORITES being missing after installing 1.07.2670 but a reboot solved the problem.
    07-21-11 10:27 AM
    mine started with only the bridge icons missing in the bridge tab. Now the icon images are missing in the All tab. Only the words below the icons still exist. The apps still work when clicking on the space above the words were the icon images should be. Its a little bit like the "Invisible Man" slowly disappearing.

reboots do not resolve the issue .
    07-21-11 10:48 AM
    I have the same issue and I'm a huge user of the bridge. I rebooted when I got to Australia and the icons and tab were all MIA.

If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this, it's much appreciated.
    07-30-11 07:44 PM
    same here. missing bridge icons bur words are still there
    08-08-11 07:10 PM
    Has happened to me just once, and it was only the messages icon that was missing. The "Messages" caption was still there - and still able to open it.
    08-08-11 07:37 PM
    Mine went missing completely and reboots did not help. Ironically, I went in and bridged my phone anyway, the phone connected, and the icons came back. Seems like I had to go in the back door to get the icons back.
    08-09-11 06:36 AM
    happens to me ocassionally. Rebooting the playbook clears it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    blkyanni likes this.
    08-09-11 12:06 PM
    Yep, same thing happened to me today. Everything was gone. Then I had the titles, but no icons. After reboot, everything is normal.
    08-09-11 01:32 PM
    I'm not having the exact same problem, I'm only missing the 'Contacts' and 'Bridge Files' apps. And no, they don't show up in All either.
    missing contacts and bridge files is a Dutch issue since last update.
    This happens in the Netherlands only, see other post. Switching language setting to UK and reconnecting Bridge resolves it. Must be a language support issue, hope there are enough Dutch PB around for RIM to resolve this in next update
    08-09-11 04:26 PM
    hi you all
    had the same problem just leters no images
    and a restart did it for me
    GEMSONDAY likes this.
    08-12-11 11:49 AM
    why do we all think that 'rebooting' as a solution makes this problem acceptable? I paid HUNDREDS of pounds for my PlayBook. It clearly isn't ready for release.....even after two or three updates to the OS in the weeks since I purchased, it is full of this sort of flakiness.... Hmm.

DB.
    08-13-11 09:29 AM
    Rebooting is part of electronics nowadays. I have to do it with my pc, laptop, smartphone and even my pvr/satellite receiver!
    Chaddface likes this.
    08-13-11 09:38 AM
    Having the same problem today. Favorite tab was chance to something unfamiliar and Bridge tab was empty. I found the bridge icons at the bottom of the all tab.
    11-17-11 01:00 PM
    Same for me. It has happened several times but a reboot clears it up right away.
    11-17-11 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD