When I log into My-Tmobile, BIS used to be under Manage -> configure email. Am I blind, or where did BIS settings to now??
    07-18-11 02:18 AM
    Yeah, they keep rearranging their site, making stuff hard to find. It took me FOREVER to find it a couple weeks ago.

Log in to MyTmobile and on the right hand side about halfway down you'll see "Connect with MobileLife". On the next screen you'll see "configure email" towards the bottom in the middle.

Hope that helps!
    jytvyj likes this.
    07-18-11 02:29 AM
    Hi I'm going to bump this and ask the same question again...T-mo has seemed to update it yet again, so does anyone know where it is???
    03-10-12 01:42 AM
    After you log into My-T-Mobile, click on the "Manage' button. Then select "Phones and devices". You should see the image of your phone And next to it is the "Set up BlackBerry email" link.
    03-10-12 07:52 AM
    Last time I looked (today about 4hrs ago) it was under "Mobile Life". On the top of the page you will see a menu bar with | Manage | Shop | Mobile Life | Explore | Support | place your cursor on the "Mobile Life" section and a drop down menu will appear below it with the following menu Mobile Life, Album, Contacts, Family Organizer, Email and Text Tools. Walk the cursor carefully down the drop down menu all the way to the right and click on Email and Text Tools. That will take you to your Email management page.
    Once on this page you will be able to manage all your email services, re-send your service books, etc. If I were you guys I'd hurry they just might move it again.
    Last edited by Jaszman; 03-14-12 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Still can't spell
    03-14-12 08:18 PM
    After you log into My T-Mobile you want to hover your mouse over MobileLife at the top of the screen and CAREFULLY move down and to the right Email and Text tools.

There is one VERY important thing to keep in mind.

Sometime before December 2011 T-Mobile made a security change and you can only log into the BIS from either the phone or the computer, NOT both. I only know this because when I got my 9900 in December I made some email changes on the website and a few days later went into it from my phone and had to re-validate the accounts. Then when I went into it on the computer I had to re-validate again. It was a vicious cycle.

Called TMO tech support and after 30 minutes they couldn't figure out why and connected me with RIM support. After 45 minutes of the RIM agent not being able to figure it out he checked with a coworker and they found something indicating this security change.

If you have a Gmail account(s) and have it/them set to sync you contacts and/or calendar you MUST do this on the phone. Once you do this you never want to go back to the BIS on the computer. If you do you will have to do it all over again on the phone.

It's a real pain but that's the way it is.
    03-16-12 11:47 AM
    After you log into My T-Mobile you want to hover your mouse over MobileLife at the top of the screen and CAREFULLY move down and to the right Email and Text tools.

There is one VERY important thing to keep in mind.

Sometime before December 2011 T-Mobile made a security change and you can only log into the BIS from either the phone or the computer, NOT both. I only know this because when I got my 9900 in December I made some email changes on the website and a few days later went into it from my phone and had to re-validate the accounts. Then when I went into it on the computer I had to re-validate again. It was a vicious cycle.

Called TMO tech support and after 30 minutes they couldn't figure out why and connected me with RIM support. After 45 minutes of the RIM agent not being able to figure it out he checked with a coworker and they found something indicating this security change.

If you have a Gmail account(s) and have it/them set to sync you contacts and/or calendar you MUST do this on the phone. Once you do this you never want to go back to the BIS on the computer. If you do you will have to do it all over again on the phone.

It's a real pain but that's the way it is.
    Thanks, I've never heard of this or encountered it yet, good to know.
    03-16-12 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD