Hi Folks,
    We've just released Date Calc version 1.0.2 This tool allows you to start with a given date, add or subtract any number of calendar or business days, then presents the calculated date. You can then add that date to your calendar with one click, to start an appointment or meeting. Great for attorneys or anyone who needs to work with relative dates from a particular event or meeting.

US, UK or Canada holidays can be used (removed) in the counting of business days.

There is also a place to show the number of calendar or business days between two dates you choose.

Check it out at MobiHand, CrackBerry, or AppWorld
    Michelle Haag and m1n like this.
    07-13-11 06:57 PM
    Hi Scott8586,
    I personally need this app and consider buying it.
    Do you plan a possibility to maintain own holiday calendar entries, in case one doesn't need US, UK or Canada holidays?

Thank you,
    Milen.
    07-14-11 12:12 AM
    Hi Milen,
    Thank you for your interest! I investigated this idea when I wrote the first version. It's difficult to do right, and there isn't a solution for mobile java that I could use. I am considering how to implement a more flexible solution, but I don't have a specific plan yet, it will depend on how much time I have in the future.

Thanks.
    07-14-11 10:03 AM
    I see- thank you for the info.
    Regards,
    Milen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-11 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD