Hi Everyone,

I'm the admin for THK Live and I'm going to give away 1,000,000 Chips to a lucky player.

All you have to do, is reply with your THK Live Username AND why you love playing THK Live in this thread.

I'll choose a lucky THK Live Fan at Random on July 18th at 3pm EST from the group of replies.

Follow us on Twitter for more great promos! @THKLive

What is THK Live?

Texas Hold'em King Live (THK Live) is the premiere online poker experience for BlackBerry� and the newest version of Magmic's Mobile Poker franchise. THK Live is fast, smooth and fun to play. Compete against players from all over the world, perfect your strategy and prove that you have what it takes to become a Poker King.
    What's New in THK Live?

• Free To Play: Each day you'll receive chips that you can take straight to the tables for FREE!

• Fast, Smooth and Fun: This is the fastest poker game available for BlackBerry�. Our quick speeds and easy to use interface ensure that you’ll spend more time taking down pots.

• Free Content Updates: THK Live is designed to be easy to update. We'll be able to push out new and exciting features and new content as a direct downloads.

• Automatic Table Selection: We'll pick the most appropriate table for your Bankroll, Experience and Speed - All you have to do to start playing is press "Play."

• Slick, Easy-to-Use UI: Our new and improved user interface is designed for high resolution devices providing vivid colors and smooth animations. Poker actions are easy to use and are inspired by BlackBerry's own home screen.

• Unlock Achievements: Earn over 35 unique achievements that will reward you for winning pots, playing hands and getting lucky. We'll continue to add new and exciting achievements with each free content update.

• Stylish Avatars: Choose from over 30 unique Avatars, our high-resolution, full detail avatars are sure to make an impression.

• Chat 2.0: We’ve dedicated a lot of time and effort to create the best chat system in a poker game. You’ll be able to quickly and conveniently taunt or praise your opponents without missing a hand.

• Pretzil Integration: THK Live supports Pretzil! Connect your account and start earning points today!
    Last edited by Pseven7; 07-13-11 at 01:38 PM.
    amrinbb and chipstore like this.
    07-13-11 01:21 PM
    userid: calircr

I love playing and honing my poker skills online. I really enjoy how smooth the game plays on my torch! i've been playing non-stop for the past 3 days.
    Pseven7 and amrinbb like this.
    07-13-11 01:44 PM
    Userid:bajendemon

I just love playing Texas hold'em. It's fun, unpredictable & exciting! I play everyday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pseven7 likes this.
    07-13-11 01:54 PM
    User Id: Brizzfather
    I love playing because its the next best thing to getting all the guys together and playing for real. And I like thk live better than the other poker games out there because its more fun and challenging to play against real people.

07-14-11 07:40 AM
    THK LIVE User name @amrinbb

THKLive the best, because I can play poker wherever I am, and so many good friends like ondordp, packmanx, fareedl, natdog420, bodsto, ale5555 and more
    chipstore likes this.
    07-14-11 12:38 PM
    User id: WindOfRage
    Nice game! I just can play with people online, and dont need to call my friends and ask them to play a game. I sent a message to the crew of it because i want to poker with my real life friends on Texas Hold'em King LIVE on our BlackBerry. They told me in the feature there will be an option to do it. My friends are playing this game to because it's the best one you can get for BlackBerry. So keep coming with updates! Its the best game for BlackBerry!
    07-14-11 07:10 PM
    username: allanceki

I love playing THK because its fun.
    Last edited by allanceki; 07-15-11 at 09:54 PM.
    07-14-11 07:20 PM
    My Username Bodsto, I THKLive lovers, very entertaining me in his spare time, and I get a lot of new friends from different countries

07-14-11 09:55 PM
    User ID - kpbutton

I am addicted to playing the game. I am on at least twice a day (but usually more) and can't get enough. I have been very impressed that THK Live gives me Twitter updates when server issues are noticed and will affect my opportunity to play. The issues are solved very quickly and the speed/performance only gets better with each update.
    07-14-11 10:03 PM
    Lamnguyen2020

What better way to spend your time instead of working?

07-14-11 10:55 PM
    Razor213 is my user name

I love playing Texas hold'em its awesome and Free. I enjoy the avatars and the fact that you can comment while playing. The game is flawless and smooth. Love it.
    07-14-11 11:17 PM
    Hi Pseven7 :-)
    We have not met at the table, what you do not miss to see angi420, natdog420, Fareed, ondorp, emmaflo, beachic, amrinbb, penguins, balasa, Ffph, Buford, eieiei, tunggala and the other? Hehe :-p

07-15-11 12:13 AM
    I like the game.....
    07-15-11 12:50 AM
    Username: Ballinbabe

I love playing THK Live even though I am not able to gamble yet. I feel it gives me the repitition and preparation to try out the big tables when I turn 21 in 11 months. Its great to put yourself in a situation where you can look back and say "oh yeah, I remember I had this type of hand and I won." This way, my focus is to perform the best that I can, and THK Live has provided the means to do so. But let me ask this, is it 100,000 or 1,000,000 chips? Either would be great!

07-15-11 09:24 AM
    my user name is handscreate. I love the real-time live play with people all over the world! I think its a huge step forward in mobile gaming & being able to play poker anytime against different people is a great feature!

07-15-11 10:54 AM
    Username: ViciousViolet
    I'm so addicted 2 this game!!! And it looks even more amazing on my new Torch!

07-15-11 02:25 PM
    Username: stumpjumperx

This is simply the best pokergame for blackberry out there! Smooth play, beautiful UI, lots of options

07-16-11 03:55 AM
    user id rtaylor044 i play about two to three hours aday wife says i think more of cards than her bye bye wife
    07-16-11 12:06 PM
    My THK username is Phartsy and I love playing THKLive because I can play with one hand while giving our kid his bottle! Hah.

07-17-11 11:33 AM
    THKLive username @ ChipStore
    I like to play in thklive table is selected by automatic,
    fast, efficient batteries, free
    and directly playing from all over the world like in real poker

Cheers
    poker junkie
    amrinbb likes this.
    07-17-11 11:10 PM
    Erinbross is my thk live id
    I love playing thk live because it helps better my poker skills without spending my own money, or as much of it. Also it helps keep my mind off the long days and nights I spend at the hospital with my daughter.
    07-18-11 11:24 AM
    This contest is now closed! Congrats to rtaylor044 who wins 1,000,000 chips! Everyone else who posted will recieve 20,000 Chips!

Please allow us at least 24 hours for processing.
    07-18-11 01:58 PM
    USER NAME: NVPCA

The best thing about THK Live is the ability to play with individuals all over the world. Further, we all get frustrated when the server goes down but THK Live does a damn good job at fixing the problem as well as sending out Tweets informing players that they're aware of the situation and getting it fixed (Customer Satisfaction!).

It's a great game to play and I have shared with all my BBM friends to join. We have yet to play at the same table but they tell me they're addicted.

THK Live is a major success and I hope for continued growth and new players.
    07-18-11 02:02 PM
    User id: neo_85

I like this game..
    Its so fun for me
    07-18-11 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD