after paying for and downloading 3 themes that dont work with OS6, i found a theme called 'Etheria' which is simple and black BUT has the calender right on the homer screen...i was looking for something like Hedone's Metalic theme, which i purchased...something simple...

any help appreciated, thanks
    07-13-11 11:34 AM
    sure please send me a screenshot of that Hedones theme at [email protected] and Ill whip a theme up for you and give it out for free download in August.
    07-13-11 12:32 PM
    I like the Dark Trilogy. Can't remember who designed it but it is in the 'theme' forum here
    07-13-11 08:22 PM
    i d/led dark zen+ from raypho i got it for free really like it with os6 on bold 9700
    07-13-11 08:46 PM
    after paying for and downloading 3 themes that dont work with OS6, i found a theme called 'Etheria' which is simple and black BUT has the calender right on the homer screen...i was looking for something like Hedone's Metalic theme, which i purchased...something simple...

You can always look in the theme section....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/

And you should always verify a theme will work with your OS before you purchase it.
    Last edited by JimiMack; 07-13-11 at 08:53 PM.
    07-13-11 08:50 PM
    I like the Newberry theme from Al3zim ( I think I spelled it correctly, apologies if not)
    Its small and simple and has a lot of great features.
    Again apologies if not correct, but I believe he is also the developer of Dark Trilogy, he has a lot of great themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-14-11 11:18 AM
    I like the Newberry theme from Al3zim ( I think I spelled it correctly, apologies if not)
    Its small and simple and has a lot of great features.
    Again apologies if not correct, but I believe he is also the developer of Dark Trilogy, he has a lot of great themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, Al has always been know to make great themes that function well. One of the best if I was to recommend a theme maker.
    07-14-11 03:43 PM
    Check out Raypho's Case theme. It's black and simple as you want it.
    07-14-11 05:57 PM

you can download it here free blackberry themes
    07-14-11 07:44 PM
    I've been away for a while but please check out the themes in my signature below.
    DReW
    07-15-11 09:19 AM
    thanks to all!
    07-15-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD