anyone know if any new blackberrys comin soon? i feel like upgrading to something new, im on curve 8520, my sis has bold 9870, i need something better from tmobile, so anything new comin up???
    07-12-11 09:16 PM
    07-12-11 09:19 PM
    do u know when exactly lol??? july, august, this summer? fall?

please share with me, sharing is caring
    07-12-11 09:22 PM
    If you click link I provided, it gives you dates.
    I'm not quite sure about the July 27th release for the Monza but the other two should be in the correct time frame.

July 27th - BlackBerry monza
    August 17th - BlackBerry Bold 9900
    August 31st - BlackBerry apollo
    Last edited by californiablackberry; 07-12-11 at 10:01 PM.
    Kretus likes this.
    07-12-11 09:52 PM
    If you click link I provided, it gives you dates.
    I'm not quite sure about the July 27th release for the Monza but the other two should be in the correct time frame.
    so which one is the best one?
    07-13-11 04:32 PM
    DawgMan and AbuYazeedUK like this.
    07-13-11 04:45 PM
    you guys can take this for what it's worth. I just talked to the regional GM for t-mobile today. he confirmed that the Monza is NOT coming to t-mobile. he said there is a slight chance the torch 2 might come to t-mobile(i'm hoping as that is my choice right now as the monza is not coming). he said he just went hands on with the bold touch and it is by FAR the best blackberry ever made. he said the touch screen works fine but you have to get use to the screen size. he said the qwerty keyboard for the phone is easily the best ever for any blackberry. he also confirmed that the QNX phones are in developement and due to launch Q3-Q4 next year. he said the bold touch is to launch late August early september for t-mobile USA. he seemed believable to me he said he just had a meeting with RIM last week.... so take it for what you want.
    07-14-11 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD