just saw this on newest apps. amazing controls, cool graphics, unique gameplay. best game i have played on my playbook

worth the $0.99!!!

-sheedness
    07-11-11 08:24 PM
    post screenshot please, away from my pb right now
    07-12-11 11:03 AM
    Read this and bought it.. very nice game
    07-12-11 04:05 PM
    Just downloaded after reading this. Seems a decent little game and makes good use of the multi touch feature on the PB
    07-12-11 07:03 PM
    reviews in App World say that although it seems to be a great game, it's a really short game. Can anyone who's purchased it comment please...thx.
    07-12-11 09:22 PM
    It 1$...

And you are worried about length?
    07-12-11 09:50 PM
    I would buy it but last time I bought a app from the app store I was charged $80 Australian when the game was only worth $3 btw I did complain to both paypal and blackberry but they both said they wernt at fault, so ill wait until it is free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 02:08 AM
    I would buy it but last time I bought a app from the app store I was charged $80 Australian when the game was only worth $3 btw I did complain to both paypal and blackberry but they both said they wernt at fault, so ill wait until it is free.

What?! That's ridiculous! There must be something they could do.

07-13-11 04:27 AM

thats an absolute rip off...i would bring the house down on them..

i was twice charged for use of credit card while not actually processing the sale..there was (is) a problem with the credit card use in UAE (for me at least) and i was so pissed off..i didnt make a fuss of it because i was charged i think $ 6 for the 2 time transcation..but 80 is alot..too much...im sure you can get it reimbursed if you try hard..
    07-13-11 05:13 AM

Just file a disputewith your financial institution. They should be able to help
    07-13-11 08:11 AM
    Yeh this is a great game and has a lot of potential.

I only had a quick go last night but it seems really well made. Visuals are nice, controls quality and design slick.

I hope we can expect updates from the developer in the future to improve on the current version and maybe add some new features!
    07-14-11 05:26 AM
    I wouldn't go overboard. Its fun enough but its not gonna blow anyones mind. Worth the buck for sure though

07-14-11 09:39 AM
    i spent about 3 months email rim, the company that controls the payments in the appworld and paypal and they all said that unfortunately they cant do anything about it, rim said to deal with this other company as they deal with all transactions through the appworld, so i emailed them and they said that they had only received the $3 or what ever it was so it must have been paypals fault, paypal said that they had sent the $80 to the other company because it was what they had requested as a part of banking fees or something and at the end of the day they all said pretty much the same thing. That i will not be able to get my money back because nobody knows where it is and that they were very sorry for it, which is why i will never buy another app of any app store.
    07-20-11 09:51 PM
    so back to the game......
    07-20-11 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD