I don't know when this happened, b/c I'm sill able to send and receive emails, but when I go into email setup, to add another account, it does nothing but go back to the main setup screen. I did a battery pull, I resent service books. Nothing! What's odd though, is I am able to setup an enterprise acct if I had one... I don't know what to do. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
    07-11-11 08:15 PM
    are you able to log into ATT BIS and add the account via PC?
    07-11-11 08:19 PM
    I don't know when this happened, b/c I'm sill able to send and receive emails, but when I go into email setup, to add another account, it does nothing but go back to the main setup screen. I did a battery pull, I resent service books. Nothing! What's odd though, is I am able to setup an enterprise acct if I had one... I don't know what to do. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
    I have the same exact problem and need help also!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-11 08:45 PM
    are you able to log into ATT BIS and add the account via PC?
    Yep, I went there to resend the service books. I saw I was ablw to add emails...I'm just curious why I'm not able to do it on my phone!?!
    07-11-11 09:04 PM
    What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 01:56 AM
    The latest one 6.0.0.600, it automatically downloaded to my phone the other night....I have at&t
    07-12-11 04:34 AM
    Which service books did you resend? Or did you just do a HRT (Host Routing Table) registration?
    07-12-11 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD