Hi All,

Ordered a BlueTooth Keyboard and Mouse so I can use my PlayBook via HDMI on a large LCD Screen, and thought maybe others could use the information on their search for working hardware on PlayBook.

Keyboard: 2.4GHz Bluetooth Optical Mouse with Carrying Pouch (2*AAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Mouse: 78-Keys Compact Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for iPhone/iPad/Desktop/Laptop/Mobile - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Devices are small-form-factor though, look good before u buy.

All found, ordered, and shipped from China (DealExtreme.com) took 3 weeks.

Greetings!
    togardergrosse likes this.
    07-11-11 12:08 PM
    Add;If you use the BlueTooth Mouse, The Bezel can be touched with the right-mouse-button and dragging the screen.
    And the swiping with right mouse button works also to peek at the top menu bar!
    07-11-11 01:30 PM
    thanks for the info - could you also post this in the "playbook accessories" sticky to keep all of this info consolidated?

Thanks.
    07-11-11 02:10 PM
    thanks for the info - could you also post this in the "playbook accessories" sticky to keep all of this info consolidated?

Thanks.
    07-11-11 02:10 PM
    Thanks, I'm not gonna buy it online though. But will use it as a comparison price when looking into one when shopping next week.
    Hope they sell something like those here
    07-11-11 02:22 PM
    @Blackjack93117; sure, posted in sticky.

Oh man, this is so great, been browsing all evening with PlayBook on big screen with kb&mouse.

But got to stay honest, the keyboard is small, works fine but has a time-out which sometimes is a bit too early.
    07-11-11 03:22 PM
    just purchased the keyboard and mouse... looking forward to it.

i connected my mini dinova logitech and worked ok - but think the keyboard and mouse will be a big step step with a little less portability.

thanks for the suggestion, didnt even think of bluetoothing peripherals, except for the obvious ph.
    07-11-11 08:35 PM
    Just received the keyboard and mouse... keyboard works pretty good (its a little small), but the mouse is asking for passkey, and in the instructions it tells you skip this step but the playbook won't let you go without entering something (0's don't work either). Looking for some help..
    08-03-11 06:18 PM
    put 0000 for the key pass
    08-07-11 06:17 PM
    thanx for tha info.... need me a mouse and keybord....
    08-07-11 10:20 PM
    put 0000 for the key pass
    the dude said 0's dont work... LoL
    08-07-11 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD