Hi guys,

I was told this may be a better forum for this discussion

I have searched thru the other threads and have not found a solution to my problem yet. I have been working with our BES administrator and they can't figure it out.

I have a Blackberry 9650
    Verizon Network
    6.0 Bundle 2333 v6.0.0524, platform 4.4.0.438

Problem:

When I read an email on my blackberry, it does not change to read on my desktop & vice versa.

They (my BES) have had me delete all my desktop service books and have resent them - that didn't work.

This problem only started after I upgraded to 6.0 - 3 weeks ago. It is very annoying.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

They would like me to do a complete wipe of my blackberry & start fresh. We aren't allowed to do the desktop manager for some reason, so I would lose all of my AUTO TEXT and I have a ton of it. Does anyone know how to back up that without Desktop manager

Thanks in advance
    07-10-11 09:01 PM
    Check on your BlackBerry "Reconcilliation" settings.

Messages -) Options -) Email Reconcilliation

Make sure that the "desktop" service is set for 'wireless recomcile' is set to ON.

As for backing up your auto text Having issues restoring your AutoText entries when updating your OS? Check out AutoTextBackup! | CrackBerry.com
    07-11-11 12:37 PM
    wireless reconcilliation has always been on... UGH
    07-11-11 06:30 PM
    I did a wipe & I now still have the same issue!
    07-11-11 06:34 PM
    Did they delete you and all blackberry information from your mail server?
    As there are two options, delete and keep data and delete and remove data... i always do the latter.

Does it mark them as "read" if you do a "reconcile now"?
    In the "Email Reconciliation" options, what have you got?
    Mine are;
    Delete on mailbox and handheld
    Wireless reconcile on
    on conflicts, mailbox wins
    07-12-11 07:56 AM
    Yes they have done all of that. This is so frustrating. Thie problems started after I upgraded to that crappy 6.0
    07-16-11 01:03 PM
    downgrade? ;-)
    08-10-11 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD