So mad. I'm happy to be in the outer banks and distraught that I forgot my playbook at home in a rush to the airport. I'm experiencing withdrawal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-11 02:39 PM
    oh man that sucks. don't know what to tell ya there except to meditate and go through your withdrawal..lol
    07-09-11 02:53 PM
    Buy one and return it before you head home.
    Schlymer likes this.
    07-09-11 02:58 PM
    Buy one and return it before you head home.
    I actually considered that when I passed the BB store in the Minneapolis airport.

shawnOST likes this.
    07-09-11 03:07 PM
    Could be worse, left your PlayBook at the airport in a rush to get home.
    07-09-11 04:18 PM
    im in key west right now on vacation....and this playbook has been a lifesaver...maps directions and googling places to eat and visit...
    07-09-11 05:13 PM
    I have a few business related trips coming up. The first thing I'm packing is my PlayBook!

07-09-11 05:34 PM
    sad as this is going to sound, i've only left the house without it once since getting mine, its in the same league as my mobile phone as far as "must take" goes

i dont necessarily use it all day every day, but its still good to have just in case

chalk one up for portability i guess

hope its not a long trip anyway, cos its sure as **** gonna feel longer
    07-09-11 06:31 PM
    Call back to home and ask somebody to give it to the UPS or DHL guy and deliver it to where you are now. Use the fastest delivery as possible! Do it now!
    07-10-11 01:48 AM
    My Playbook comes with a 'Teleport Here Now' Feature, i'm surprised you guys don't have it.
    07-10-11 02:08 AM
    I have yet to forget my playbook at any time. Its one step from being surgically attached to my ummm gentlemen sausage. The only times I'm more then 20yards from it is at work on a service call, at that its in my truck during the call. Even though at home I use my g-tab more anymore I use my playbook all the time when I'm out. The only benefit I get from my g-tab is the games the PlayBook is lacking. Ohhh and auto correct, and tapatalk.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-10-11 08:34 AM
    So mad. I'm happy to be in the outer banks and distraught that I forgot my playbook at home in a rush to the airport. I'm experiencing withdrawal.

UPS, Fed Ex or mule...
    07-10-11 08:48 AM
    Man. This really reinforces how quickly I integrated that tablet into my life and how much I love it. I'll look into the mule rates and check back.

07-10-11 09:05 AM
    Could be worse, left your PlayBook at the airport in a rush to get home.
    Yeah. That would be much worse. I'm sure at this point I'd just buy another one.

07-10-11 09:56 AM
    I left mine in the seat pocket on a plane. Realized it wasn't in my back pack about 10 minutes later. Luckily the plane hadn't left yet and I got it back.
    07-10-11 11:32 AM
    I'd rather have forgotten my luggage then my playbook.

07-10-11 02:44 PM
    it would have been a greater disaster if you forgot your passport,tickets,and boarding pass and had your pb at the gate for departure.what you think the travel agent what say about that?lets see."sir,we can't use your video game console to check you in,its not airline policy."
    07-10-11 07:30 PM
    While I do love my playbook. I have to say a vacation at the ocean ultimately requires no electronics. I'll be happy as **** when I get back to it but in the meantime I'm loving the beach too much to complain.

07-11-11 02:38 AM
    How Could you, thats the first thing that needs to be packed before you start packing anything else....
    07-11-11 02:46 AM
    I actually considered that when I passed the BB store in the Minneapolis airport.

Seriously?? Since when was there a bb store in north america? I've never heard of one yet nor its existance anywhere in the world. There's an apple store inside a mall in my city and everytime I go by it, I look across hoping a bb store would miraculously be there. But unfortunately not :/

07-11-11 03:24 AM
    it would have been a greater disaster if you forgot your passport,tickets,and boarding pass and had your pb at the gate for departure.what you think the travel agent what say about that?lets see."sir,we can't use your video game console to check you in,its not airline policy."
    chetan,

you actually dont need any of the above to travel if you are travelling domestically in places like the US...you get your boarding pass through the counter..i assume you meant if you have forgotten those documents at home..you only need to give your name for a boarding pass at the airport..no passport needed if domestically flying...so yes..forgetting the PB would have been bad..
    07-11-11 05:38 AM
    Seriously?? Since when was there a bb store in north america? I've never heard of one yet nor its existance anywhere in the world. There's an apple store inside a mall in my city and everytime I go by it, I look across hoping a bb store would miraculously be there. But unfortunately not :/

Yep. There is a BB store in the Minneapolis airport. I believe there is one in the Atlanta airport as well. I'm sure there are other ones, I just haven't seen them.

07-11-11 10:43 AM
    Yep. There is a BB store in the Minneapolis airport. I believe there is one in the Atlanta airport as well. I'm sure there are other ones, I just haven't seen them.

There's one in Charlotte too.
    07-11-11 10:48 AM

I'll be flying into Atlanta in a couple of weeks. Definitely checking it out. What all do they carry? Devices and accessories? I'm assuming I'll be able to pick up a spare battery or two

07-11-11 10:50 AM
    chetan,

you actually dont need any of the above to travel if you are travelling domestically in places like the US...you get your boarding pass through the counter..i assume you meant if you have forgotten those documents at home..you only need to give your name for a boarding pass at the airport..no passport needed if domestically flying...so yes..forgetting the PB would have been bad..
    I must say Blackberry Travel is an incredibly handy tool. All my travel information with reminders easily entered and stored on the one thing I always have with me.
    07-11-11 10:51 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD