There are a lot of small phones with AMAZING cameras on them..and I am, dare I say it, a fantastic candid photo photographer.

3 or so years ago I got a lot of amazing shots done with an early model Casio Exslim but the quality was not quite there.. Nowadays I think those slim cameras are fine.

But its 2008 and I don't want to crap around with carrying a 2nd gadget - I would like a phone to do it all!!!

Bold & Iphone 2 MP aint gonna do it.

I think I will end up getting the Bold anyway - but will be grumpy with the camera. Any how to repeat - There are a lot of small phones with AMAZING cameras on them.. like this Sony Ericsson K850 review: 5 megapixel Phone-and-Shoot - GSMArena.com

Is there anything with qwerty (for thumb typing) with a great camera function? (video = a bonus)

Many thanks

OK 3MP camera on this one Samsung Mobile UK | Products | All Mobile Phones | F700 | OVERVIEW (but BB Javelin will have 3MP camera right?)

Any 5 MP camera qwerty (thumb type) phones?
    Last edited by Casper TFG; 08-18-08 at 12:18 PM.
    08-18-08 12:10 PM
    check out the samsung Omnia. I believe it has the best camera phone on the market. I also believe it is 5mp too. The phone is being released in Europe and Asia now; hopefully coming to the US later this year. Interesting thing though. Thus far the phone is rumored to be held by ATT which could be a conundrum for them because I think this phone easily tops the iphone...
    08-19-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD