i only had my playbook for about a month now and noticing it is starting to lag a little bit. when i open a browser and type anything it takes a while to show up this also happens when i back space. am i the only one facing this issue? i dont have anything on here yet besides some apps and not many too. what can i do to make it faster?
    07-04-11 02:27 AM
    try to clean your browser cache...

browser > swipe down > options > under privacy and security
    Jemmo713 likes this.
    07-04-11 02:52 AM
    If this is causing lag in the playbook hopefully an app like ccleaner will be made for it to make it easy to clean all the crap off of it like on a computer.
    07-04-11 08:04 AM
    I'm getting this as well. The lag is only when typing and not when scrolling through the browser. Maybe the spell-check is causing the lag?
    07-04-11 09:13 AM
    I'm getting this as well. The lag is only when typing and not when scrolling through the browser. Maybe the spell-check is causing the lag?
    Wow? I didn't know there is spell check in browser? If you means auto suggest, guess that's all.

@OP: I agree with what feek said, clearing browser cache might help. Perhaps having a lots of bookmarks also cause a lag. For me, I have 25+ bookmarks and rarely encounter lags in browser.
    07-04-11 12:16 PM
    try to clean your browser cache...

browser > swipe down > options > under privacy and security

wow that actually makes a difference. thanks
    07-04-11 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD