Hello Playbook Pals. I have a serious craving to watch some X-Files shows on my Playbook. Im in Toronto, Canada..can anyone point me to a good web site to fulfill my needs? Thanks!
    goodbery and danielholding like this.
    07-03-11 02:39 PM
    I'm in Barbados. Try Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free. Not sure about X-Files but X-Men works
    danielholding likes this.
    07-03-11 02:51 PM
    Project Free TV is awesome!
    Although, it takes some work to get passed the MegaVideo 72 minute limit.
    milo53 and danielholding like this.
    07-03-11 03:06 PM
    There's a way. Let the video buffer completely (all 2 hours or whatever) then disconnect from wifi.
    07-03-11 03:29 PM
    ATDHE is a great site for sports and TV shows, need to check it during the times these events/shows are on though, as they are live streams, but the quality is great! I watch tons of live NHL games at ATDHE, and some shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother and stuff like that.
    07-03-11 03:37 PM
    Perfect! Thanks!
    07-03-11 04:13 PM
    CBS.com NBC.com, comedy centrals web site. If your show is on like fox check their website. Many of the run the shows on there.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-03-11 04:31 PM
    CBS.com NBC.com, comedy centrals web site. If your show is on like fox check their website. Many of the run the shows on there.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    those work well for people in US
    07-03-11 05:41 PM
    watchseries-online.com
    07-03-11 07:27 PM
    crackle works as well.
    danielholding, goodbery and louzer like this.
    07-03-11 08:10 PM
    ATDHE is a great site for sports and TV shows, need to check it during the times these events/shows are on though, as they are live streams, but the quality is great! I watch tons of live NHL games at ATDHE, and some shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother and stuff like that.
    In the United States this website is blocked by the US government. It use to be a good site to watch sports until the government blocked. It was seized by the government for copyright violations.
    07-03-11 10:46 PM
    In the United States this website is blocked by the US government. It use to be a good site to watch sports until the government blocked. It was seized by the government for copyright violations.
    They changed the domain name to www.atdhe.ws, try that and see if it works. But if I go to atdhe.net, I get the US customs goverment crap show up and I live in Canada.

OP, go to www.tv.blinkx.com, it has every show in the world with multiple links to each episodes from different sites. Its a life saver for me. I watched all 4 seasons of prison break over there too (best show ever, would love to know a show that can top it with a similar story line )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 07-03-11 at 11:49 PM.
    07-03-11 11:46 PM
    As luqman said they changed the domain, you can just type in ATDHE and the top links should work, if not keep trying till you get to the site that works. Governments can seize whatever they want, but they can't keep these kind of sites down for long. lol
    rcab and danielholding like this.
    07-04-11 03:05 AM
    Hello Playbook Pals. I have a serious craving to watch some X-Files shows on my Playbook. Im in Toronto, Canada..can anyone point me to a good web site to fulfill my needs? Thanks!
    You might want to try Surf The Channel.com for X-Files and pretty much anything else. It's another one of my favorite sites for shows. They currently have 201 X-Files episodes available to watch.
    Last edited by Megacharge; 07-04-11 at 03:11 AM.
    07-04-11 03:08 AM
    sidereel.com is pretty good too. Not sure if it is blocked in other countries though but works in the UK
    rcab and danielholding like this.
    07-04-11 03:47 AM
    I watch TV shows on OnlineTVcast
    03-24-12 02:37 PM
    stormai.com Storm TV Canada is the best one for Canadians
    05-03-12 02:16 AM
    just a quick word of caution....some App World paid for software is no more than a Browser link to an already existing Web page that is accessbile via the PB Browser.
    Other URL links mentioned here are also URL links to sites requiring Downloads that are incompatible with PB OS so they will not install....just sayin' - I like the direct Browser link to Crackle.com for movies and TV shows......the internet is a wonderful place so crank up the Bowser in PB and go to it......
    Carl Estes and danielholding like this.
    05-03-12 11:26 AM
    I would recommend Fast Pass TV - Watch Movies Online Free . I'm not an x files fan personally but they seem to have everything. I use it all the time on my playbook to watch new shows which we are behind on in the UK and it works phenomenally well. Hope it helps
    05-03-12 04:43 PM
    Can't watch project free tv on bb9900 . File not supported. Any help? Can't even download
    08-08-12 03:25 AM
    LetMeWatchThis | 1Channel - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added works great!
    08-08-12 05:34 AM
    The Tablet TV and Tablet HD TV apps are free in the App Store. For us US Playbook users, they serve as a great source and portal to TV channels.
    08-08-12 07:33 AM
    I'm in Barbados. Try Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free. Not sure about X-Files but X-Men works
    Ya this site is good but this site is not providing all the tv shows. Do you know some other site??
    08-20-12 04:54 PM
    This one works pretty well from my PlayBook. Not big on TV, but if I had an X-Files craving, which I suddenly do, this is where I'd go first.
    08-20-12 07:48 PM
    Ya this site is good but this site is not providing all the tv shows. Do you know some other site??
    Watch Series Online for free, Full episodes - Watch Series is a good site for tv shows
    08-20-12 07:54 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD