Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that if you haven't taken a look at Robin Head: Twisted Fairy Tales, and you like difference games (spot the difference between two identical pictures), you might want to look at this game. It plays brilliantly, works well, has multiple story lines, and graphically is very pleasing. Best of all, it's free!

I was so impressed that I looked at the publishers website DifferenceGames - The place to find spot-the-difference Flash games and they have multiple difference games - all flash - that work well in the browser. These are free too. Just remember to double tap the game so that it loads full screen (took me forever to realize that one could do that).

PS - I'm not affiliated with the game or the publisher - just was impressed at the quality that went into it and thought I'd share.
    07-03-11 12:15 AM
    Yeah it's a high quality game and the story mode is nice.

Only thing I dislike a bit is that you can only play it linearly (there are story choices, but you can't just pick up and play random pictures like other spot the difference games).
    07-03-11 12:16 AM
    I agree. I've played a few spot the diff. games and this one is done well. Good level of difficulty, nice hinting mechanism, the story branching adds some nice replay ability, and the artwork is interesting. For free it's one of my PB favs.
    07-03-11 05:31 AM
    thanks for the heads up. just downloaded it and i love it!
    07-03-11 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD