**Note: this is a rough version since I'll be going away for a few days. If you have already bought Eclipse before today, you will receive a coupon for this theme**

Eclipse Custom allows you to customize your BlackBerry to your liking. If anyone would like to do the math of how many different combinations you can have - go ahead, because right now my brain is fried from sleep deprivation.

Features:

- Looping-scrolling-hidden dock
    - Personal message
    - Weather slot options
    - Floating and bouncing icons
    - Hidden today+, scroll from calendar to messages

The Designer:

- Page 1: Change the color and opacity levels of the banner, today area, and dock. 5 colors and 4 opacity levels each. Also, what I call a "shader" with 5 opacity levels. More colors in the future.
    - Page 2: Three patterns/designs with 5 opacity levels each. Turn them on/off as you like. More patterns in the future.
    - Page 3: Incomplete. Will allow font colorization and changing of the clock/date underlay.

Get it HERE for a special price until I return...available in OS 7 icons or default icons...OS 7 is a little slower due to the higher-quality.
    Last edited by LucidBerryThemes; 07-02-11 at 07:20 PM.
    07-02-11 05:37 PM
    Video of Verison1, new video coming soon when V2 is fully complete!

(Bold 9650, OS6)

07-02-11 07:54 PM
    Very nice work! Small fiie size, runs with no lag. Additionally; I have access to ALL of my most used themes. I purchase 2-3 themes a week, this tops most of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 10:04 PM
    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it - that's all that matters

LucidBerry
    07-02-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD