Was just looking at the AT&T website and they just dropped the online price to $0.01 if you renew contract and order online. Wonder if means T2 is coming out faster, wonder how much longer before its not an online exclusive deal and a penny for it in stores? Pretty Tempting though.
    07-02-11 02:52 AM
    Bell changed the torch to $0 in march. It wasn't a sign then, lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 07:35 AM
    Price drops are arguably not reliable indicators. Considering a recent tweet by CBK, it may be coincidental as the date he tweets is August 15th.

07-02-11 10:08 AM
    Who knows when AT&T will get the new BB devices! Call them and they will tell you they have no guidance on the release dates. However, the good folks in Canada will get them mid august!
    07-02-11 10:13 AM
    Was just looking at the AT&T website and they just dropped the online price to $0.01 if you renew contract and order online.
    That's how I got mine last December. Albeit, it was a refurbished unit for 1 cent. Still working fine. Check that listing to see if it's not for a refurb.

07-02-11 10:18 AM
    Was just looking at the AT&T website and they just dropped the online price to $0.01 if you renew contract and order online. Wonder if means T2 is coming out faster, wonder how much longer before its not an online exclusive deal and a penny for it in stores? Pretty Tempting though.
    It's on sale for the 4th. Got an e-mail about it the other day.
    Last edited by DarSee; 07-02-11 at 07:16 PM.
    07-02-11 07:13 PM
    Yea actually its for new ones just went into corporate store today and asked them to price match it and they did so I got a free torch back to bb world couldn't wait for for t2

07-02-11 09:18 PM
    I would have waited as well. Can't imagine why the rush. It will be a longer period to get the T2 which means the OP might have to wait for the 3rd generation Torch.

07-04-11 11:34 AM
    I would have waited as well. Can't imagine why the rush. It will be a longer period to get the T2 which means the OP might have to wait for the 3rd generation Torch.

Or sell the T1 for 300 on craiglsist or ebay and buy the T2 its a wash. same as paying for a upgrade thats my plan
    07-04-11 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD