iOSi.7 Style is a Premium Theme. New icon set of OS.7 come with HD Wallpaper and 12 icons Sliding Jumping Dock. Please read all note and feature.

Facebook : BlackBerry Themer | Facebook

Feature
    - OS.7 icon Customized Style.
    - HD Wallpaper.
    - Jumping Sliding Dock Icon Movement Style

++ BlackBerry� Storm� & BlackBerry� Torch� Tilt Image re-size Included

Home screen
    - 5 Lines Today
    - 12 icons @ Home Screen (For Non-Touch Screen & OS.4&5 Only)

Price : 3.99 Usd

Download at Appworld

BlackBerry Themer | Facebook
    06-29-11 10:23 PM
    4 dollars for a theme? LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 01:05 AM
    Remove the battery meter, make the top banner smaller, make only 4 apps on homescreen and remove the dock (use the blackberry button to open all), remove the jumping icons and i am sure you will sell more of this theme. I won't pay $4 for it now but with the changes i mentioned i will be the first in line. Message me when changes are made and it's up in App world! I am not complaining as i am greatful to all who make themes!
    06-30-11 07:44 AM
    $4 for a theme is common.. i have a few themes that sell quite well on app world for $4.. but to AMPARE.. you MUST post a link to this for sale on Crackberry's store. its part of the rules for promoting your themes here.

also.. post screenshot for people to see.
    arjae_rj likes this.
    06-30-11 10:45 AM
    I agree with the two previous posts.
    I have observed as well that 06 and/or with tabs themes doesnt do well compared to custom designed Torch themes because its just like changing wallpapers unlike with the later where you have all new designs.
    Screenshots will help you sell more instead of directing them to your site.
    07-01-11 03:49 AM
    Remove the battery meter, make the top banner smaller, make only 4 apps on homescreen and remove the dock (use the blackberry button to open all), remove the jumping icons and i am sure you will sell more of this theme. I won't pay $4 for it now but with the changes i mentioned i will be the first in line. Message me when changes are made and it's up in App world! I am not complaining as i am greatful to all who make themes!
    dont want much then...........
    StaticFX likes this.
    07-01-11 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD