Are other SS users seeing the message from "Jimmy Foursquare" saying that your foursquare won't work after August 1st?
    06-29-11 04:26 PM
    Yup, it came up on my Tweetdeck app yesterday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 04:55 PM
    Same here - Although I have no idea what it means...but August is a month away
    06-30-11 01:22 AM
    If you use foursquare just log in/out of your account and it will go away.

06-30-11 04:23 AM
    I have the same message on my Seesmic Desktop client
    06-30-11 05:29 AM
    I have the same message on my Seesmic Desktop client
    Log out and back into foursquare. That will fix the problem. If not delete then re-add the foursquare account.

06-30-11 02:59 PM
    Log out and back into foursquare. That will fix the problem. If not delete then re-add the foursquare account.

Afraid not- at least with Tweetdeck. Delete account from TD, close TD, logout of 4square, log back in, add back to TD- first post is johnny tweetdeck again.
    06-30-11 03:08 PM
    This is a response I got from foursquare support:

Hi there,

We will be retiring the API v1 without any exceptions on August 1st. If you are using a third-party application that was built on API v1, it will not work after that date. We encourage you to try out one of our official foursquare applications. You can see the devices we support at foursquare.com/download, where you can download our app. You can also use the mobile web from your phone's browser at m.foursquare.com.

Hope that helps!

--
    Thanks for checking in,
    team foursquare
    --
    support.foursquare.com
    @4sqsupport
    foursquare.com/info/houserules
    07-09-11 11:45 PM
    SocialScope just released V0.9.6.22 which requires you to authenticate your FourSquare again.

This just might be the upgrade from 4SQ from API V1 (which will be deprecated on August 1st) to the latest FourSquare API.
    07-29-11 07:02 PM
    Couldn't thay just say that on the site, instead of creating something that has all the signs of a SPAM message?

07-30-11 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD