If RIM was smart, they would make sure that every Bollywood actor and actress coming into Toronto this weekend for the IIFA's, did not leave the country without a Playbook in their hands. Come on guys, Waterloo is just an hour away from Toronto.
    06-24-11 01:53 PM
    If RIM was smart, they would make sure that every Bollywood actor and actress coming into Toronto this weekend for the IIFA's, did not leave the country without a Playbook in their hands. Come on guys, Waterloo is just an hour away from Toronto.
    Is this a joke, Why would anyone buy a product, which is endorsed by Abhishek Bachahan(Indian Movie Actor).
    iPad2 is just a better device in comparison to Playbook, period.
    06-24-11 02:16 PM
    Well I certainly want to buy one if it was endorse by Priyanka Chopra.
    06-24-11 02:48 PM
    The PlayBook shall become the rose of India!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-11 03:20 PM
    There are sure a ALOT of India flavored apps coming out now!
    06-24-11 03:27 PM
    Well I certainly want to buy one if it was endorse by Priyanka Chopra.
    She's hot. But seriously Bollywood actors cmon.
    Maybe if they got our Cricket players to endorse the BB. Now cricketers are gods in this country. **** we worship the cricketers before god here.
    06-24-11 04:45 PM
    Is this a joke, Why would anyone buy a product, which is endorsed by Abhishek Bachahan(Indian Movie Actor).
    iPad2 is just a better device in comparison to Playbook, period.
    You drink a lot of Apple kool aid don't you?
    What does the ipad do (except fart) which the PB doesn't?
    06-24-11 04:47 PM
    She's hot. But seriously Bollywood actors cmon.
    Maybe if they got our Cricket players to endorse the BB. Now cricketers are gods in this country. **** we worship the cricketers before god here.
    Of course, RIM should seek out celebrities in all fields. But cricketers, yes they are a must.
    06-24-11 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD