Gray Matter Themes Presents Morph

Morph brings the creativity of creating a BlackBerry theme right to your own homescreen! Why choose a theme and then find a wallpaper that fits in with it when you can choose your wallpaper and change the themes layout and color scheme to match!

With Morph you can:

- Choose to hide or show EVERY widget on your homescreen, show nothing but the wallpaper should you so desire.

- Move every homescreen item (widgets, underlays, icons) to wherever YOU want them on the screen, not just where the theme maker has placed them or forced you to choose from a fixed choice of locations.

- Choose which of 3 different shapes of underlay you want to use then choose where you want them, which of 7 different styles they will be AND apply custom color tinting with various levels of tinting strength to them.

- Configure up to two OCD (weather slot / batteryex / etc) icons, choose their position on screen or hide them individually should you desire.

- Choose either icons, just text or icons with text for your main dock and choose where you want it on screen or simply hide the entire dock.

- Apply custom color tinting to your wallpaper with 5 different color choices and 5 strength levels of tinting.

- Choose from 3 different clock sizes.

Morph also includes:

- Shortcuts / hotspots for QuickLaunch, Calendar, Clock, SMS and Manage Connections. Two user-defined shortcuts are also included.

- User customized fonts.

- Built in help screens detailing theme customization and available shortcuts.

- Free lifetime support, free upgrades and a commitment to further development and bug fixes.

To get started with Morph, press # on keyboard BlackBerry's or click center-left on touchscreens to display the initial help screen.

Morph is available for the following devices and OS versions:

OS 5.0 on Storm & Storm2 9500, 9530, 9520 & 9550
    OS 5.0 on Bold 9650 & 9700, Curve 8900, 8910, 8930 & 8980, Tour 9630
    OS 5.0 on Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

OS 6.0 on Torch 9800
    OS 6.0 on Bold 9650, 9700 & 9780
    OS 6.0 on Style 9670, Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

Morph is available for $2.99 at the CrackBerry store:

Click here to purchase

Please be sure to select the correct OS version and device version during the checkout process.

Gray Matter Themes is giving away ten free copies of Morph, enter the coupon code "cbmorph" during checkout for a free copy.

PLEASE NOTE:

While this theme does offer very high levels of customization, it unfortunately cannot offer the ability for your customizations to be saved across reboots of your BlackBerry or between switching themes. This is a limitation of the SVG language used for developing themes which provides no method for storing information on your BlackBerry device or media card. If you are in the habit of rebooting your phone often this may not be the theme for you.
    Last edited by russnash; 06-26-11 at 11:40 AM.
    06-22-11 11:22 AM
    This is an AMAZING theme! You won't need another! Check out Review here for more screen shots and details: Morph by GrayMatterThemes

Last edited by hamsterwheel; 06-22-11 at 12:22 PM.
    06-22-11 11:48 AM

Congrats Russ!!!!

I have so many choices, I don't know what to do first!!!! LOL
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-22-11 at 12:43 PM.
    06-22-11 12:19 PM
    Freaking incredible, I have to go get this.

P**P, I didn't see the code for a free copy. Well, this is worth paying for.
    Last edited by dollface54; 06-22-11 at 03:37 PM.
    06-22-11 02:01 PM
    Wow, there is a lot to customize on this theme

I am having one issue though, the "M" on the time when I make it big, gets cut off. I love to have a big time font, so is this something you can correct? It is this way no matter where I move it. thanks

Here's my option screen for time font:

and here's a nicer screenshot
    Last edited by dollface54; 06-22-11 at 03:26 PM.
    06-22-11 02:52 PM
    trying to buy this but am unable to. what am i doing wrong?
    06-22-11 03:04 PM
    trying to buy this but am unable to. what am i doing wrong?
    I couldn't buy it from a computer either, I had to buy it from my phone. It is some quirk at CB
    06-22-11 03:05 PM
    Cant buy it on CB. Whats up?
    06-22-11 03:24 PM
    I couldn't buy it from a computer either, I had to buy it from my phone. It is some quirk at CB
    Cant buy it on CB. Whats up?
    CB has had this issue for awhile and I did it from my phone too.
    lev874 and peege like this.
    06-22-11 03:29 PM
    CB has had this issue for awhile and I did it from my phone too.
    Got it over the phone. Thnaks
    06-22-11 03:31 PM
    Is there an option to change the focus color for the menus? I am having a hard time seeing the grey on grey focus color.
    06-22-11 03:34 PM
    Freaking incredible, I have to go get this.

P**P, I didn't see the code for a free copy. Well, this is worth paying for.
    ?????????
    06-22-11 03:38 PM
    ?????????
    Glad I gave you a chuckle honey
    andyahs likes this.
    06-22-11 03:40 PM
    Is there an option to change the focus color for the menus? I am having a hard time seeing the grey on grey focus color.

I am having one issue though, the "M" on the time when I make it big, gets cut off. I love to have a big time font, so is this something you can correct? It is this way no matter where I move it. thanks

Thank you for mentioned these things, I'll add them to my bugfix list.
    dollface likes this.
    06-22-11 03:54 PM
    Thank you for mentioned these things, I'll add them to my bugfix list.
    Great! While you are fixing stuff, can you maybe move the alarm icon, it seems to be part of the time widget but it is stuffed down inside the "M" and kind of hard to see.

06-22-11 04:04 PM
    got it finally. this is making me appreciate how hard it is to design a theme. laying it all out is tricky! but fun!
    dollface likes this.
    06-22-11 04:28 PM
    Great! While you are fixing stuff, can you maybe move the alarm icon, it seems to be part of the time widget but it is stuffed down inside the "M" and kind of hard to see.
    The PM is supposed to be in a smaller font than the actual time which is what has caused this issue. I'll definitely get it fixed!
    dollface likes this.
    06-22-11 04:30 PM
    The PM is supposed to be in a smaller font than the actual time which is what has caused this issue. I'll definitely get it fixed!
    That may be an OS5 bug as it is normal with OS6

06-22-11 04:37 PM

could you post this last wall please.
    06-22-11 04:47 PM
    That may be an OS5 bug as it is normal with OS6

On OS6 I was able to use one of the built in fonts for the time, however on the OS5 versions I had to create a custom font so that the PM could be a separate size. I'm sure I had a blonde moment on the 480x360 OS5 version when coding the SVG.
    06-22-11 04:51 PM
    On OS6 I was able to use one of the built in fonts for the time, however on the OS5 versions I had to create a custom font so that the PM could be a separate size. I'm sure I had a blonde moment on the 480x360 OS5 version when coding the SVG.
    do you need an OS5 tester?
    06-22-11 05:01 PM
    could you post this last wall please.
    Here you go

nuangel2 likes this.
    06-22-11 05:02 PM
    06-22-11 06:03 PM
    06-22-11 06:14 PM

WoW! Holy customizations Batman,lol!
    (I'm still figuring things out, lol) nice job Russ

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 07:15 PM