Since the playbook has flash 10.3 has anybody tried web based flash voip, i believe it should work well but every other site i tried there were some problems or the other, could someone let me know if they infact are making calls , and it would be even cooler if this would work through bridge browser.
    06-21-11 03:38 PM
    skype via imo.im works
    06-21-11 05:48 PM
    cannot connect to av server....
    06-21-11 06:42 PM
    I ve had the same problem havent tried the IM video calling function but the voip from im definetly dose not work and neither does a lot of web based flash voip softphones.
    06-22-11 02:02 AM
    Any telco that enables calls to be connected internationally sometimes encounters the problem of fraud. Companies and individuals wanting to make a �quick buck� try to exploit VoIP networks in order to make expensive international calls without paying, allowing profits to made for the fraudster. VoIP administrators typically react to this problem by implementing a variety of measures, including call limits, blocking known fraudulent IP addresses, and by blocking traffic to specific high fraud risk destinations altogether.

-----------------
    Stephen

CDRFENCE | Fraud Control For VoIP Networks
    07-24-11 01:49 PM
    were talking about VoIP on a wifi connection, what does my telco has to do with this maybe I missed your point?
    EDIT: ah the OP said it would be even cooler if it worked over bridge, my bad
    Last edited by PsyCorps; 07-24-11 at 02:26 PM.
    07-24-11 02:04 PM
    cannot connect to av server....
    I found it works if you get the other person to use imo.im as well.

I found I got that error if I was just trying to call the Skype voice testing service.
    07-26-11 10:58 AM
    skype works via andriod player
    07-26-11 12:48 PM
    hmmm gonna try that one I guess, thanks!
    07-26-11 06:36 PM
    how about reelportal???
    07-26-11 09:36 PM
    skype works via andriod player
    How did you get a copy of android player?
    08-04-11 10:25 AM
    Search the forums man...and only Skype lite works in Android Player...but is useless
    08-04-11 10:33 AM
    Search the forums man...and only Skype lite works in Android Player...but is useless
    Guess it is only Skype Lite works for to date Android Player.
    Heck, even on Android, Skype 'choose' their supported phones/tablet carefully. Not all phones/tablets even able to support front-face camera. The same goes for Yahoo! Messenger..
    08-04-11 11:12 AM
    There's this voip app from comwave ephone... check out the thread, seems to be very legit

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-633399/
    08-04-11 01:42 PM
    well comwave kinda works but right now it is only for us and cannada customers. i live in dubai where voip is blocked.... downloaded comwave through us ip and registered using a canadian address the problem thouh is when i try to make a call the call dose not go through and it says check the number.... am i missing out something.... or is it that my isp is blocking it. when i dial the canadian no given to me my pb rings...... so thats proof that it works only problem is outgoing.... anyone have a solution.... would love to get this working would make life a lot more easier.
    08-04-11 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD