Verizon Storm 2 9550 unlocked. Used under OMNITEL LT GSM 3G.
    There are couple of issues using internet.
    Everything is fine, fast and efficient while browsing OperaMini.
    Then... time from time sunddenl internet service comes to an end and it says NO CONNECTION. It seems like Push apps stop working too. (Anthing like weather/IM+ msngr/Logic mail etc.
    Which is Beyond me really. Beacause a the same time native Blackberry browser and web apps working allright (set aside the appalling speed of native browser).
    In order to bring back to life OperaMini and some push apps reboot is necessary. Then it does another trick: reboot sends Browser Service Book to non-existance and it needs to be restored again and again after every reboot.
    Installed/reinstalled several different versions OS, including Hybrids. No help.
    And at this point this all feels more like going in circles locked in some mental institution.
    Would appreciate any ideas towards healing...
    Thanks.
    Audrius
    06-20-11 01:54 PM
    i have a storm2 9550 which was from verizon wireless...its now unlocked and is with digicel (jamaica).....the phone is working fine but whenever i try to activate my blackerry plan it says that my device is not compatible.....the data services is turn on in my phone so i dont know wats the problem....please help!!!!!
    06-20-11 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD