Hi everyone, perhaps someone knows how to fix this.

I deleted some free songs that I had from Amazon that I do not want anymore, however on the Blackberry they are still "greyed out" after syncing and do not disappear unless I select the option to "Hide Home music".

This doesn't make sense as the files do not exist on my computer nor on the storage device anymore.

Anyone have any ideas? I think the syncing is done through Windows Media Player via the Desktop Manager.
    06-20-11 05:50 AM
    Battery pull?
    06-20-11 06:57 AM
    Sorry I didn't state this but I have tried obvious things like this. Unfortunately it didn't work.
    06-20-11 07:11 AM
    Try syncing your BB to DM via the USB cable. I have had a similar issue...my Torch wasn't seeing the music I added to my computer. Once I synced via the USB cable the Torch saw the music. I am thinking the reverse might be true.
    06-21-11 12:35 PM
    Don't delete songs directly on your device if you want to get rid of all traces of the song. The best way to delete a song on your device is to connect the device to your PC via USB cabel and delete the song on your device from the PC -- including the artist and album folder containing the song and (most important) the bbthumbs.dat file in the album folder. That file is what is causing the song to still show up greyed out.
    07-05-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD