Sorry if I typed in the wrong place,im new .My blackberry has started acting up.Now it doesnt read my memory card and sometimes out of the random itll say is inserted then the next second itll say its removed yet im not doing anything.Ive tried cleaning space in both my device and memory card but it does not seem not work.Can anyone help please^
    06-19-11 07:16 PM
    Sorry if I typed in the wrong place,im new .My blackberry has started acting up.Now it doesnt read my memory card and sometimes out of the random itll say is inserted then the next second itll say its removed yet im not doing anything.Ive tried cleaning space in both my device and memory card but it does not seem not work.Can anyone help please^
    First, I would suggest you put the card in a pc or another device to see if the card is any good. If you can read the card in another phone, then the problem might be hardware related. Also, just a basic here, but make sure the card is properly seated in the phone. Let me know if any of this helps you.
    06-19-11 09:33 PM
    Thanks a lot for replying man,and I put the card in another phone and it worked.Put it back in my phone and it didn't. : (
    06-20-11 06:33 AM
    Can you try to put another card into your berry? Or try to put card into someone else berry to figure out whether issue is in card or berry.
    Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-11 10:32 AM
    It be that your connection has simply come loose. To check, remove the black cover at the bottom of your keyboard, then use a t5 screwdriver to remove the two screws. Unclip your front bezel from the bottom and sides, then slide it up, your front face plate is now removed. In the top left hand corner, there is a ribbon and a small chipset connected, make sure that it is securely in place, just push it down to make sure. Try your sd card now, if it still doesn not work, it is probably best to buy a replacement part. They're pretty simple to replace, and relatively cheap to buy. I hope this helps, and feel free to PM me if you require any more assistance.
    06-20-11 11:45 AM
    I have the same problem and I bought a replacement and it still does not work. Do you need to update driver for the replacement?
    Dave
    06-21-11 06:21 PM
    I just upgraded from 5.0 and had an unofficial release and had password keeper. After I updated to official release I lost password keeper. Is there a way to get it back?
    BlackBerry 9700
    6.0 Bundle 1879 (v6.0.0.448, Platform 6.6.0.124)

06-24-11 09:49 AM
    I just upgraded from 5.0 and had an unofficial release and had password keeper. After I updated to official release I lost password keeper. Is there a way to get it back?
    BlackBerry 9700
    6.0 Bundle 1879 (v6.0.0.448, Platform 6.6.0.124)

Password keeper has been removed in 6.0.
    06-24-11 10:07 AM
    I do not think Password Keeper has been removed in 6.0. I have three devices on 6.x, all with the app. It is hidden in the Applications folder on mine out of box...
    08-03-11 05:18 PM
    Password keeper has been removed in 6.0.
    I still have mine, I've upgraded my OS 6 a couple of times and its currently running 6.0.0.615 !! The icon did change somewhat it has a couple of little keys in a plain square box.
    08-03-11 06:24 PM
    Don't open your blackberry by itself unless the warranty has expired. Go for a warranty exchange.

For the hijacker of the thread, use apploader and check off Password Keeper and then it will be re-added. You could also use Desktop Manager.

08-03-11 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD