I've searched around but I can't seem to find anything so if someone has something like this I'd love to know:

Is there an Ebay app for blackberry? One that at least tracks your watched items? I buy a lot on Ebay and it'd be great to be able to use it from my BB!
    08-17-08 12:14 AM
    You can set up email notification to be sent to your email address on your phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:16 AM
    I've searched around but I can't seem to find anything so if someone has something like this I'd love to know:

Is there an Ebay app for blackberry? One that at least tracks your watched items? I buy a lot on Ebay and it'd be great to be able to use it from my BB!
    I dont have an app, but have you tried "m.ebay.com" (w/O the quote)? Thats at least the mobile version.
    08-17-08 12:21 AM
    They also have a shortcut you can put on your homescreen.

08-17-08 12:26 AM
    I actually saw it SOMEWHERE on the fourums or posts. Someone made an ebay application for whoever wanted it. A few bb users (those heavily addicted to ebay as well) have them as a desktop on their bb screen.
    08-17-08 12:27 AM
    I actually saw it SOMEWHERE on the fourums or posts. Someone made an ebay application for whoever wanted it. A few bb users (those heavily addicted to ebay as well) have them as a desktop on their bb screen.
    If I am not mistaken, the app you're speaking of, isnt that the same as CB launcher- it opens your browser & still takes you to the same site I posted?

If I'm wrong, please correct.
    08-17-08 12:32 AM
    Ahh an ebay application would be so great to have..I could bid on things n keep track of them while I'm in class, lol!

08-17-08 12:33 AM
    I don't know I never used it and I am not an ebay user. I just remember it said it was a ebay application for your berry.
    08-17-08 12:36 AM
    This is the only thing I found in my SEARCH on the internet.
    Abidia Wireless - eBay for BlackBerry

Abidia Wireless for BlackBerry 2.5.3 (last updated 7/15/08)

It's shareware; probably not what you had in mind; but if having the mobile site bookmarked in your browser is not enough, then you may want to try that.

I have no idea if it works or not or whether or not there is any support for it.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 08-17-08 at 12:41 AM.
    08-17-08 12:36 AM
    39 bucks? I thought it was free.
    08-17-08 12:38 AM
    an ebay app would be great seeing how i have to leave for work in and i have 2 items ending while im at work!
    08-17-08 12:20 PM
    Not an application but an eBay Mobile website. You can access this from your browser and it is pretty good. You can even use this to pay when you win!

eBay mobile

I cut/paste this from my BB Bookmarks.
    08-18-08 02:35 PM
    Not an application but an eBay Mobile website. You can access this from your browser and it is pretty good. You can even use this to pay when you win!

eBay mobile

I cut/paste this from my BB Bookmarks.
    I used eBay Mobile to win both item I was bidding on last night! Haha I love this Curve..and eBay Mobile

08-18-08 03:37 PM
    Yahoo! Mobile has an eBay widget you can install on your phone. I installed it and was able to log into my eBay. It's free. Have not purchased anything using it. I assume you can.

eBay Mobile Widget. Bid, sell, win—on your phone.
    09-26-08 11:15 PM
    They also have a shortcut you can put on your homescreen.

How can I get the shortcut on my screen?

10-07-08 09:04 AM

BlackBerry Custom Web Shortcuts Free Downloads
    10-07-08 09:09 AM

You can take a look at this to see if this is what you are looking for.

eBay: Mobile

10-07-08 09:14 AM
    haven't used it personally, but there is an app $9.99 (last I saw) called pocket auctions for eBay
    07-29-09 09:13 PM
    Tmobile has a ebay app but it does not work. When it did work, I found it easier to use the mobile site.

07-30-09 12:35 AM
    haven't used it personally, but there is an app $9.99 (last I saw) called pocket auctions for eBay
    Wouldn't it be easier to just bookmark m.ebay.com?
    07-30-09 01:14 AM
    It would be cool to have an ebay application like what the iPhone has. Used to bid in class and look for cool and useful stuff to spend on hehe.

07-30-09 01:26 AM
    What are you wanting to do that you cannot do on the mobile site?
    07-30-09 05:33 AM
    It would be cool to have an app like the Amazon site app. Nothing more or less. Same interface would be beautiful.

Of course if they wanted to improve on it that would be ok, but if Ebay did it like that, it would rock.

WCM
    07-30-09 05:50 AM
    It would be cool to have an app like the Amazon site app. Nothing more or less. Same interface would be beautiful.

Of course if they wanted to improve on it that would be ok, but if Ebay did it like that, it would rock.

WCM
    Co-sign an ebay app like the one out there for amazon would be WAYY better than going to m.ebay.com and IMO we also need a craigslist app asap.. Why do u guys think that hasn't happend yet ,is it cuz lack of demand

Last edited by DOPEBOY718; 09-27-09 at 03:35 AM.
    09-27-09 03:30 AM
    I agree. I have bought quite a few things using the Amazon App which might have slipped my mind otherwise haha. I would love to see a similar ebay app.
    09-27-09 11:53 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD