T-Mobile 2011 Roadmap Leaks With Blackberry, Tablets And Android Galore | T-Mobile�€™s 2011 Roadmap Leaks With Blackberry, Tablets And Android Galore | TheWorldGadget.Com

Here's the direct quote - any thoughts?

August is the month Blackberry activists have long waited for with the launch of the Bold 9900 Touch on August 17th.
    06-14-11 10:46 AM
    That seems reasonable - although over here in Britain, Vodafone have been running a 'launching soon' page for a couple of weeks now and I would be surprised if they would do that a full nine weeks before the phone arrives.

It doesn't sound like an unreasonable guess, however. Unfortunately...

06-14-11 11:00 AM
    That seems reasonable - although over here in Britain, Vodafone have been running a 'launching soon' page for a couple of weeks now and I would be surprised if they would do that a full nine weeks before the phone arrives.

It doesn't sound like an unreasonable guess, however. Unfortunately...

Well, I'm guessing this is for America. The way it sounds, once again America won't get it first and other countries will get it before.

Vodafone will most likely get an exclusivity period (here in England at least anyway). They have with other blackberrys, and may have a few weeks exclusivity period. I'm hopeful.

But, if this is t-mobilee America release date, we should be seeing this before this date in other countries

I'm hopeful for jet month here in the uk on vodafone../
    06-14-11 11:11 AM
    Well, here is my excuse for another holiday...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 11:14 AM
    unfortnately, though, the UK carriers seem better about keeping release dates than some of these American carriers :P
    06-14-11 11:14 AM
    Just a general question regarding your title, you said, "... closest I've seen to accurate." So do you know the date, and this date is close or what does this statement mean?

I just find it hard to believe that the Monza is going to drop before the Bold Touch, since the Bold was the only phone introduced at BBW, and the Monza still has not been made official from RIM. Thanks for the update on information and hopefully all phones will be released sooner rather than later. I hope we get dates soon from RIM.
    06-14-11 11:21 AM
    I just find it hard to believe that the Monza is going to drop before the Bold Touch, since the Bold was the only phone introduced at BBW, and the Monza still has not been made official from RIM. Thanks for the update on information and hopefully all phones will be released sooner rather than later. I hope we get dates soon from RIM.
    agree
    i find that hard to believe as well
    06-14-11 11:40 AM
    Just a general question regarding your title, you said, "... closest I've seen to accurate." So do you know the date, and this date is close or what does this statement mean?

I wish I knew the exact date, but I do not. I Google the heck out of this subject daily.....this is the best and most accurate post I have found that appears everywhere....so consistency seems to be the best approach.
    06-14-11 11:40 AM
    I wish I knew the exact date, but I do not. I Google the heck out of this subject daily.....this is the best and most accurate post I have found that appears everywhere....so consistency seems to be the best approach.
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up, just the way that I read it at first sounded like you might be holding some inside info, but thanks for finding some info and posting.
    06-14-11 11:42 AM
    technology hype, never seems to disappoint.
    06-14-11 11:45 AM
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up, just the way that I read it at first sounded like you might be holding some inside info, but thanks for finding some info and posting.
    Nothing would keep me from leaking the information if I had it, which is probably why I have never been chosen to 'pre-test' phones....LOL!
    06-14-11 11:51 AM
    How do you figure this is more accurate? This is just more speculation. Where does it say that t-mo or ATT or RIM says the 17th is the date?

Aother rumor thread.

T-Mobile 2011 Roadmap Leaks With Blackberry, Tablets And Android Galore | T-Mobile’s 2011 Roadmap Leaks With Blackberry, Tablets And Android Galore | TheWorldGadget.Com

Here's the direct quote - any thoughts?

August is the month Blackberry activists have long waited for with the launch of the Bold 9900 Touch on August 17th.
    06-14-11 12:21 PM
    I don't see anything concrete here.
    06-14-11 12:33 PM
    Isn't there a roadmap attached? I glanced and didn't look deeply beyond the bullets.

06-14-11 01:18 PM
    How do you figure this is more accurate? This is just more speculation. Where does it say that t-mo or ATT or RIM says the 17th is the date?

Aother rumor thread.
    I think it is a bit more accurate because this is from T-Mobile's official roadmap of product release dates......that is the best we can ask for since there is nothing more.

I am not saying anything more than that....just that this is the closest thing we have to official as anything else due to the source being T-Mobile, the carrier. As stated previously, RIM doesn't control release dates, the carriers do.

This comes from a carrier.
    06-14-11 01:25 PM
    im sorry but that article is from almost a month ago and they have already been wrong with the current dates they list for other phones. just another article with pure speculation that you can ignore IMO.
    06-14-11 01:34 PM
    Guys word of advice, some supposed know it alls playing Jack Webb with "Just The Facts Ma'am" will try to shed holes thru anything you post because according to them, they're way too knowledgable than anything YOU post on here. Don't let'em bother you, post away and let's bring good common sense disagreements and debate in the forums

06-14-11 01:41 PM
    im sorry but that article is from almost a month ago and they have already been wrong with the current dates they list for other phones. just another article with pure speculation that you can ignore IMO.
    howarmat,

You are correct, it is older news, but it also something that is consistent on the web. That's all I meant with it and it is carrier based, not a bunch of people guessing. None of us know, so we're left with this. We search and post our findings to help each other out while we wait.

If you don't like my post, feel free to ignore it. No harm, no foul and none intended to you, it's just sometimes being silent is more effective than words.
    06-14-11 02:42 PM
    I would like to believe that what the Sprint call center CSR wasn't just BS and that his thinking of mid-July for Sprint (sorry, with Sprint, so I never called other carriers) to release the Bold 9930 still holds true.

tliolos likes this.
    06-14-11 03:28 PM
    howarmat,

You are correct, it is older news, but it also something that is consistent on the web. That's all I meant with it and it is carrier based, not a bunch of people guessing. None of us know, so we're left with this. We search and post our findings to help each other out while we wait.

If you don't like my post, feel free to ignore it. No harm, no foul and none intended to you, it's just sometimes being silent is more effective than words.
    I think what people are trying to say is that no one knows a release date (well, some people know but no one here). It's all speculation until the official release date is confirmed by each carrier.
    06-14-11 03:31 PM
    Just received an email from Sprint letting me know - if I want - the 9670 is Free til the end of July...... there isn't much stock left of any BB except the 3G
    06-14-11 03:32 PM
    I would like to believe that what the Sprint call center CSR wasn't just BS and that his thinking of mid-July for Sprint (sorry, with Sprint, so I never called other carriers) to release the Bold 9930 still holds true.

CSR personnel are the last people you want to garner release date information from. They are usually the last to know.
    06-14-11 03:33 PM
    CSR personnel are the last people you want to garner release date information from. They are usually the last to know.
    ....LOL....and like a Marine, the first to go (as in fired in their case).
    06-14-11 04:10 PM
    Man I so desperately want this device. The processor, the wider form factor... come to daddy.
    06-14-11 05:50 PM
    While the carrier might set the release date it can not do that till RIM supplies them with the hardware or hard shipping date. I do not think either has been accomplished as we are too far from all of this happening.

I think it is a bit more accurate because this is from T-Mobile's official roadmap of product release dates......that is the best we can ask for since there is nothing more.

I am not saying anything more than that....just that this is the closest thing we have to official as anything else due to the source being T-Mobile, the carrier. As stated previously, RIM doesn't control release dates, the carriers do.

This comes from a carrier.
    06-14-11 06:10 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD