I hope RIM/App developers take heed to this, because I cannot stress more the fact that blackberries need more apps for mobile banking/finance, that actually do what you want them to do. My bank of choice is Chase, which has a great app for iPhones, but I'd like to see that same great app on the blackberry. Same for Bank of America, sure the BOA has an appworld app, but it's limited to what you can do. Why aren't these apps on the blackberry? I feel this is a big issue for blackberry users, or atleast will be for me. Although I dont have a blackberry I am considering buying one soon, however knowing that the appworld has no mobile banking apps with any of my banks, doesn't stand good with my choosing a next phone.

The point is, I want my phone to make life easier, as smart phones usually do these days... whether it's, keeping in contact with people, helping me keep my business on check.. or keeping an eye on my bank accounts. So please, someone, anyone, RIM, appworld app developers... Can we see some more apps that make our (consumers) lives easier?... and soon.

Thanks.
    06-10-11 10:20 PM
    Pageonce, nuff said.
    06-10-11 11:37 PM
    Banks RIM need to put on here

Chase
    Ally
    BayPort
    Old Point National
    Wachovia
    SunTrust

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 12:43 AM
    We don't need apps, we have the web.
    I access all 4 of my banks using the web browser on my 9700.

I would think it is up to your bank to write an app, not RIM.
    06-11-11 05:40 AM
    Pageonce is a great app if you want to keep an eye on your accounts... You can track bank balances, see your recent purchases, and if you have 2 different banks, you can view all your accounts in Pageonce. I thought about the bank app for blackberries and I was getting frustrated with it till I found this app... Must have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 02:57 PM
    +1 for PageOnce. I can go into my account and see what transactions have hit and what my balances are. The only thing I can't do is transfer funds. I just go to the bank's website and do it from there. Very usefull app!
    06-13-11 10:23 AM
    Ill have to try out pageonce, my bank USAA has a blackberry app but only available for certain devices. Unfortunately my Style isnt one of them.
    06-13-11 11:07 AM
    hmm didn't know about Pageonce. but thanks for the insight!

- How about an AT&T app? one that I can check my balance and pay bills through the app?
    06-13-11 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD