I'm trying the native podcast app for the first time. All I can see is "0 episodes" and then it tells me to go to blackberry.com/mediasync to find out how to add more. I went there and there's no information at all. There are no options or buttons within the app itself, but the user manual says there should be. Please advise what to do! I don't want to delete it because I can't find where to download it again (can't find it in appworld).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 04:22 AM
    I had the same problem until I installed an updated, leaked version of Podcasts.

Link: Podcasts [OS6] - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    06-09-11 07:58 AM
    I don't know if it'll help, but the way I use the application is I side load podcast.

That is, I use gPodder on my PC to download podcasts. After downloading podcasts, I update the id3 tag so that the genre is Podcast or Speech. Then I sync the podcast, copying the .mp3 into the Blackberry/podcast folder of my Blackberry Bold.

When I start 'Blackberry Podcast', the new podcasts will appear in the list.
    06-18-11 10:00 PM
    The app isn't supported outside of the US and Canada.
    The leaked version will not care if you're in the US, Canada or the Moon as long as you have BIS.
    06-19-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD