I have a problem that just cropped up in the last day or two, before the update. All of a sudden, I can only see about 15 recent messages per email account on my Playbook. If I search for older messages, I can find them but I can't scroll to find anything other than the most recent messages. This is a real nuisance. I can't figure out what change I made that caused this, or what setting and where I have to change to fix it. Any suggestions?

On an unrelated note, I have successfully paired an Apple bluetooth keyboard and mouse and have found them very functional. Plus, I quite enjoy my paintbrush-type stylus that I bought.
    06-08-11 11:24 AM
    Will you be sharing where you got the stylus?
    06-08-11 11:36 AM
    Will you be sharing where you got the stylus?
    Well, wouldn't you know it - out of the blue, it started showing the full list of emails. But I would love to know which action I took that turned on and off the short-listing of the emails.

I bought the stylus at Staples. There's no name on it. It's silver with a rubber thingy at the tip and then brushes or bristles at the end. Works way better than my finger. Was either $10 or $20, can't remember.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 12:22 PM
    My bridge email is hanging on the green circle of death. All other bridge applications are working just fine. The problem first start during the BB service interuption but now after service was returned to normal I can not get my email working on my PlayBook.

What gives?
    10-12-11 01:08 PM
    And I can't download mail attachments in my bridged PB....
    10-12-11 01:17 PM
    Arrrrrrrg. I cant be the only person having this problem. Bridge is working fine except for my email. BBM is fine but I cant see, read or compose email from my bridge. Is this the frustration non BB phone users have with the PB? Only now do I understand your pain.

Help me please...
    10-12-11 01:48 PM
    Not that anyone cares but bridge email on my PB was fully operational once RIM restored service. I can only guess but perhaps the bridge email is polling RIM servers.

I still can not believe I was the only one who experiencing this.
    10-13-11 03:38 PM
    And I can't download mail attachments in my bridged PB....
    Was you problem resolved today?
    10-13-11 03:43 PM
    Not that anyone cares but bridge email on my PB was fully operational once RIM restored service. I can only guess but perhaps the bridge email is polling RIM servers.

I still can not believe I was the only one who experiencing this.
    No the playbook isn't polling anything the playbook doesn't do anything with RIM's servers other then updates. The only thing the playbook has do with email is being a screen for your phone and your phone is what does everything for email, bbm etc.
    10-13-11 04:36 PM
    same thing happen here. i cant open my emails and also bbm. but one thing weird, i still get notified for new mail or bbm.
    10-13-11 06:58 PM
    Are you getting emails on your phone and are they fine as usual?
    10-13-11 07:12 PM
    I need to be able to bridge my BB and see my email on my PB. I was able to do it fine until the fix and now I can not see my emails or send the docs that are saved on my tablet. There needs to be another way for me to access docs. I need to be able to send via bluetooth or have a file sharing app that resolves such a crisis as this.
    10-14-11 02:48 PM
    I need to be able to bridge my BB and see my email on my PB. I was able to do it fine until the fix and now I can not see my emails or send the docs that are saved on my tablet. There needs to be another way for me to access docs. I need to be able to send via bluetooth or have a file sharing app that resolves such a crisis as this.
    you could do this in bridge files application under the tab BBBridge or alternatively in the free app Air browser. Before that, try both hard stop on PB (hold physical stop btn until full black screen) and phone battery pull. Always a good start.
    10-14-11 03:16 PM
    you could do this in bridge files application under the tab BBBridge or alternatively in the free app Air browser. Before that, try both hard stop on PB (hold physical stop btn until full black screen) and phone battery pull. Always a good start.
    I wish it worked. I have tried everything and nothing brings my messages back.
    10-14-11 03:29 PM
    I am having the same issue. The email on my playbook was working just fine today and then after trying to delete an email via the playbook, I get the green thinking circle and the message program just flashes from a white screen to a black screen repeatedly like it is trying to restart the email over and over. Any suggestions for fixing?
    01-13-12 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD