Hello, I've got a BB Bold 9780 with Vodafone NL and a blackberry plus blox. I've set my email account en it works fine, my mail is automatically send to my BB. But I want to change something in the settings (namely the text under my emails 'this was send by my blackberry') and that doesn't work. When I go to options en want to click op email-accounts absolutely nothing happens, there's nothing opening. Can someone tell why this doesn't work and how to fix it? I've got 3G internet with a blackberry sign in the right corner of my phone so that's all fine.

Emmy
    (I'm Dutch so excuse me for my English)
    06-08-11 08:40 AM
    You should try re-installing the os.

(Heb het ook wel eens gehad dat hij dan niets deed, kan een installatie fout zijn.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 09:00 AM
    Before you try the OS update...

Dutch... hmm.... Change your Display language to English and try again. There was an update to the email client and I noticed most of the times, it does not have any language support, so the email wizard only loads when your device is set to English.

If you have any OS loaded into your computer and BBSAK, you can inject the language needed directly with the Load Cod feature. You'll need the proper net_rim_bis_client__??.cod file.
    06-08-11 10:55 AM
    I have the same problem as well. I HAVE a data plan, but it's still not letting me even get to the selection of picking BIS or BES email's. This problem needs to get fixed ASAP as many people rely on blackberrys for email's as well as their work for email's. Before the update, it was working fine.
    06-16-11 01:02 AM
    I have the exact same problem and it's bugging the **** out of me...
    I've tried changing the user language to English, but this did not help.

How do you re-install the OS?

All help is appreciated
    06-26-11 12:04 PM
    You can also go to the blackberry site of your provider
    In jouw geval BlackBerry Internet Service daar kan je dat ook veranderen.
    06-26-11 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD