anyone else with the problem?
    what was it called to download it from app world?
    06-08-11 08:10 AM
    anyone else with the problem?
    what was it called to download it from app world?
    saalnaaz you seem to have a penchant for getting into trouble. well if you are taking about rim s video chat then since it is a core app it should be available for you when you hit the update button, if not just search for video chat on app world errrr like you did not know that before
    06-08-11 08:52 AM
    its not there..its called video chat, isnt it? i couldnt find it in app world either..
    with refresh no success also
    i think the new update has its own set of bugs from what i have been reading..
    06-08-11 10:56 AM
    me too.. i just bought my playbook yesterday and had it updated ota to 1.0.5 but it doesnt have the video chat.. im here in dubai uae.. who can help me or point me to where i can download video chat.
    06-13-11 11:26 PM
    mine did too
    06-14-11 12:30 AM
    perhaps wait until the next update!!!

there are still many bugs with the device...

in due time they will get improved i hope..
    06-14-11 03:33 AM
    My suggestion would be to follow the instructions in this thread and reload the OS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/cl...es-all-622674/
    06-14-11 06:26 AM
    My suggestion would be to follow the instructions in this thread and reload the OS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/cl...es-all-622674/
    i can live without face chat...if it were skype, i would have done something about it..or BBM ofcourse..

will wait until next update..not worried about it as i dont use it..

it would have been better to add face chat functions to BBMs...RIM would have had a world beater...merge the 2...facechat will not survive with skype being around...
    06-14-11 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD