Is their anyway I can hide my main menu so I can see all my wallpaper on my blackberry playbook. when I swipe it it covers half of my wallpaper.very ignoring........ thanks
    06-07-11 01:16 PM
    You can open the photo in the pictures app. I don't think there's a command to hide all UI overlays though.
    06-07-11 01:22 PM
    OK..Yes I could do it like that but no way I can do it from the main screen
    06-07-11 01:45 PM
    yes i was wondering the same thing myself. its really annoying. anyone?

dj
    07-04-11 06:11 AM
    Can't be done.
    07-04-11 06:12 AM
    Nope,,,you can reduce it down to a couple of rows but can't get rid of all of it.

May I suggest getting an electronic picture frame display to show off your wall papers with instead?

Tim
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    07-04-11 06:15 AM
    Nope,,,you can reduce it down to a couple of rows but can't get rid of all of it.

May I suggest getting an electronic picture frame display to show off your wall papers with instead?

Tim
    Then they have to carry 3 devices around with them.
    07-04-11 07:08 AM
    You make the wallpaper appear uncovered, temporarily, if you run an app, then do a side-swipe and slide the app offscreen.

When you side-swipe, the app shrinks to 90% size (or whatever). Before it re-expands, touch your finger to one side of the app's window (not on the background... on the app) and slide it sideways to the opposite edge.

Don't go more than about 0.25" into the bezel region or it will lose track of your finger position and snap back. As long as you hold your finger there at the edge, the wallpaper will be fully visible.

It may not be what you were looking for, but at least it's a way to view or show off your fancy wallpaper to someone without stuff in the way.
    07-04-11 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD