Im tho verizon and have the blackberry tour and I want the berryweather app on my phone but how do I get it? How much is it also?
    06-04-11 11:34 AM
    You can get it here. There is a trial available, and the price is $9.99. However, the app is sometimes on sale.
    06-04-11 11:42 AM
    Im tho verizon and have the blackberry tour and I want the berryweather app on my phone but how do I get it? How much is it also?
    BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Software
    06-04-11 11:43 AM
    I have the Beweather is that it?
    06-04-11 05:58 PM
    I have the Beweather is that it?
    Yes it is... But I think you are using the free version of it. The trial version is different from Free version because it gives you the access to all the features of the paid version like push to screen weather data, choose your station or use GPS for weather station, etc, etc.
    06-04-11 10:06 PM
    Beweather is the name of it on App World. Its the exact same app as Berryweather. They can't use names like "berry" as an app name in App World, so that's why its a different name.

Oh and its totally well worth the $10. Awesome app. Best weather app for Blackberry. IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 06:49 AM
    Oh and its totally well worth the $10. Awesome app. Best weather app for Blackberry. IMO
    I totally agree ACJ,
    I use the theme that was specially desgined to work with BerryWeather and it looks great. Here's the link is case anyone is interested:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/x1...jaxjon-380301/

Good Luck
    06-05-11 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD