I have this app, for the needed of various alarms on different days/weeks. Recently I have found that it no longer turns on, meaning I have no alarm Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. This is the Pro version & I have it installed on the Torch 9800. It will not function regardless if the phone is on or off, on the charger or just lying on my desk.
    Reason I need this, is that I work shift work & have things going on the days I work evenings, which I need to work up earlier for. Its a bit of a hassle changing the default alarm each week/day and thought this would make my life easier. I am sure that I'm not the only one that works various shifts during the week. If anyone has a suggestion on a different type of alarm, I'm all ears....
    No need for MP3 play, just a simple multi alarm that I can set & leave
    Last edited by jay_vw; 06-04-11 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Made error on which version
    06-04-11 08:51 AM
    This one is easy to setup and use plus it has a trial:

Alarm Clock - Business BlackBerry Software
    06-04-11 09:15 AM
    check out Musical Clock. It's a free download in App World. It has multiple alarm settings.
    06-04-11 09:31 AM
    check out Musical Clock. It's a free download in App World. It has multiple alarm settings.
    I use Musical Clock and it works well.

I espcially like that it displays the clock so at night I use it as a night clock. This is important for me since my Bedside Mode Display got hosed with the last OS update. I chose not to do the hack fix.

Good Luck
    06-04-11 08:34 PM
    I had recently updated all my apps, which in turn re-activated the this app. Not sure if it was a bug (pre-update) or that I had somehow turned the app off. Atleast it now works as it should.
    Thanks for the other suggestions, I may still check those out....
    06-11-11 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD