For a couple of weeks now my BB has been acting up. Whereas before I could easily use my phone for 2 days without charging, now the battery seems to die less than 8 hours. Besides that my phone has become very slow and unresponsive. Sometimes the little black loading clock shows for minutes and I can't do anything. I tried downgrading from 6.0.0.576 to 6.0.0.534, because a lot of people said that was the most solid build, but it didn't help.

I'm hoping it's just the battery, but I'm not sure. Can anybody tell me what was the latest official 5.0.0 release? Maybe that will work.
    06-04-11 08:46 AM
    More than likely your battery, unless you've recently installed an app that's running in the background and continuously updating or trying to connect to a server.

I believe the latest OS5 version was .1014 after .979, but I can highly recommend .862

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 10:36 AM
    I deleted most my apps and downgraded to os5. The phone seems to be a bit faster, but the battery problem is still there i think. Just ordered a new battery online. Hope it also fixes the unresponsiveness of the phone.
    06-05-11 04:39 AM
    Do you have whatsapp installed? I know mine never seemed to work properly with OS 6 and would constantly drain my battery. Now that I delete it I still have some battery left over at the end of the day instead of having to charge it by dinner.
    I do get the random freezes or "this page is too large to load" errors or random things saying my phone is out of memory.
    06-06-11 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD