When the bold touch comes out I know a lot of people will be getting it but I'm interested to know who will be keeping their bold and why. My contract isn't up until december so that's gives me enough time to see if there are any bugs and if they get them fixed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-11 02:47 PM
    When the bold touch comes out I know a lot of people will be getting it but I'm interested to know who will be keeping their bold and why.
    Most likely keeping mine. The new BBs look like fun, but I'd have to pay full price for one

And to be honest, my little 9650 does exactly what I need my phone to do
    05-30-11 04:11 PM
    Im keeping mine. No need to buy a phone with a little bit of a better processor and a new OS when the one I have fits my needs just fine.
    05-30-11 04:13 PM
    Mine fits my needs too and I also don't want to get into another contract I'd like to see what its like to have some freedom. I've also grown very fond of my bold and don't want to let go just yet

05-30-11 04:17 PM
    Keeping mine as of now, do not see the need for a touch screen BB. Really with such a good keyboard they are adding a touch screen for what, just to have it. Would like to see if and how 7 will run on my 9650.
    05-30-11 04:41 PM
    I actually just got a 9650 from a Storm and Storm 2, wasn't sure I would like anything other than a touch screen but i have been shocked at how quickly I have gotten use to the physical keyboard. Was considering the Touch if it comes to the big red, but may keep this one for a good while
    05-30-11 05:04 PM
    I'm planning on keeping my bold. I've had it since it first came out and it's still in really good condition.
    05-30-11 05:24 PM
    Keeping mine as of now, do not see the need for a touch screen BB. Really with such a good keyboard they are adding a touch screen for what, just to have it. Would like to see if and how 7 will run on my 9650.
    My thoughts exactly as far as the touch screen goes. Everyone is going goo goo gaa gaa over this thing citing that OS 6 is junk. Geez, a couple months before OS 6 came out there were threads about how it was going to be revolutionary. RIM couldnt even get OS 6 totally straight and now they are making another OS, hopefully it turns out good but I just cant see it.
    05-30-11 06:03 PM
    I'm keeping my Bold 9650.
    I don't think I'm going to purchase a new BB either, unless the Torch 2 comes to Verizon.
    My next device might be a Windows Phone 7 like HTC Trophy, or maybe even a new Android like Droid 3.

I don't have an upgrade until December 2012 anyways because I gave my upgrades to the people I share my line with.
    05-30-11 06:35 PM
    I have had touch screens and it is not something I care for, just have not found one I can use well for typing. Until I know the advantages of OS 7, it will be hard to really know if it will be that much better. The only thing I can see the OS doing better would be an improvement on the browser and having the OS doing things I can already do with apps like Quick Launch etc... otherwise really what else could we expect from a new OS.
    05-30-11 06:42 PM
    Will be keeping my 9650 as I do not want a touch screen.
    05-30-11 07:06 PM
    Yea I don't really see the need for a touch screen on a blackberry with a keyboard

05-30-11 07:30 PM
    Ill be keeping my bold too mostly because I don't have enouch $$$ to buy a bold 9900

05-30-11 11:23 PM
    In my opinion the 9650 is the best upgrade from the 9630, more RAM, a WiFi card and longer battery life! Always reliable and rare experiences of uncaught exceptions. I also refuse to fork over $600+ to Verizon for an iPhone 4 because I don't want a 2YR contract!
    05-31-11 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD