i seem to have an issue login into hotmail. i login to the site it gives me an error and asks if i want to try the pc site,

this isthe message i get
    "You can't get there from here
    Sorry, that page isn't available on mobile browsers. You can view it on your PC, or try viewing the PC version here.
    View on PC site**Cancel and sign out"

when i do it tells me my browser isnt supported and to update my browser:

"

Browser not supported
    To sign in to Windows Live Account, try upgrading your browser. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, please install the latest version.
    If you are using another browser, try upgrading to the latest version of the browser."

any one else seeing this issue?
    Last edited by avaio; 05-29-11 at 09:26 PM.
    05-29-11 09:21 PM
    works fine here, id try clearing cache possibly..

edit:i clicked on the hotmail icon, once page opened, went to the bottom and clicked "pc site" and it loaded with no problem.
    05-29-11 09:24 PM
    ok. i'll try. every other site loadswell
    05-29-11 09:27 PM
    also double check under browser options/content and make sure images, flash, and java are on., not sure if them being off would give you the trouble you are getting but worth double checking..
    05-29-11 09:32 PM
    also double check under browser options/content and make sure images, flash, and java are on., not sure if them being off would give you the trouble you are getting but worth double checking..
    everything is checked, cleared all the cache, nothing
    05-29-11 09:56 PM
    Not sure if this is the source of your problem, but some hotmail users (myself included) had their passwords reset recently. I wasn't getting hotmail pushed onto my bb.. I had to go to hotmail on a computer and then enter a new password and then change the settings on my e-mail accounts on my bb to get it working again.

I suggest you visit hotmail on a computer to see if this is perhaps your problem.
    05-29-11 10:50 PM
    Not sure if this is the source of your problem, but some hotmail users (myself included) had their passwords reset recently. I wasn't getting hotmail pushed onto my bb.. I had to go to hotmail on a computer and then enter a new password and then change the settings on my e-mail accounts on my bb to get it working again.

I suggest you visit hotmail on a computer to see if this is perhaps your problem.
    checked that. doesnt seem to be the source.
    05-30-11 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD