What type of screen snapshot app do you use. Right now I am using screen muncher (the free one) and it's cool but that sound is really annoying and i don't want to pay for the app being its' not something I use often enough.

Are there any good and not so annoying screen shot apps out there that don't have that annoying sound but are free and can be used easily?
    05-27-11 02:58 PM
    Have you check app world yet. They always say you get what you pay for.
    05-27-11 03:07 PM
    look up zonasnap in CB app store. they got a free and paid version
    05-27-11 03:43 PM
    Capture It is pretty good. Free app.

http://www.bbquicktips.com/ota/CaptureIt.jad
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    05-27-11 06:09 PM
    I second Capture It, it was what I was using before picking up Filescout.
    Worked reallly well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 07:14 PM
    Zonasnap is my favorite too. I won te paid version, but used the free for a long time.
    Nice thing about zona is that if the screenshot sucks it doesn't automatically save.
    05-27-11 07:16 PM
    I started in the BB game with CaptureIt, then went to ZonaSnap, but got rid of those to use BBFileScout for screen captures.
    But there is also a little known app called Capture Nux that I thought I would throw out there. I happen to like it and keep it on my device because it gives options to place text, an anime "help me" character, and pointer arrows on the screen shots to indicate what you may want to bring attention to. The app is free (4.7 and above) and there is no actual support (similar to CaptureIt), so you have to play with it to learn how to use it, which is easy. It creates it's own folder within the sd card- Blackberry/pictures/capture nux.

http://www.ibnux.co.cc/app/CaptureNu...apture_Nux.jad

An example of text and arrows are below...
    05-27-11 10:14 PM
    Thanks Brad, I've seen Capture Nux but never checked it out. I'll have to take a look at that.
    BTW, how'd you get a pic of my girlfriend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 10:17 PM
    LOL! Too funny my friend... Too funny...
    Sorry, I thought you weren't interested in her any longer after starting your internship. Since you're growing to become a BIG TME "Clarence Darrow" now.

That's Shao's WPC at work with CB's "Babes NSFW" category.
    05-27-11 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD