I have an 8120 andupgraded my flexpay service to an even more family plan. When the representative switched the service he forgot to transfer my web service to the new plan, thus giving free 3g service as a restitution for the mishap. I did this on the 19th and since then I have no third party provisioning for linking my yahoo email service to my blackberry, which I had before this. The bb techs all say that the system that allows this is an outage right now and don't know when it will be fixed and that they are working on it. Is there any way around this software-wise or am I forced to have to deal with this?
    05-25-11 03:40 PM
    I'm having the same issue. When I go to Configure Internet Email - I get error: The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link privided to you by your service provider.

When I spoke with T-Mobile they said it was an outage, however on other BB devices I can access the page fine.
    05-26-11 01:46 PM
    Did you ever get this resolved? I have been battling with this for 2.5 weeks now and no one at RIM or T-Mobile can fix it. I have been looking around and this seems to be on most of the phone model forums as well. I also posted on the 9700 forum about this, but I see it a few times in the 9780 forum as well.
    06-01-11 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD