Hey guys... just updated my pb....I love it!!! itz da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you love about it?

<---- Kicking my self in the face
    05-25-11 02:39 PM
    I'd like to play but my life doesn't revolve around a software update of a $500 tablet.
    05-25-11 02:51 PM
    have fun playing with your self.......
    05-25-11 02:59 PM
    have fun playing with your self.......
    Isn't that the reason crackberry.com forum members bought PB?
    05-25-11 03:08 PM
    Wow this update is amazing. My batterylife has doubled since and can get 20 hours of hardcore gaming, watching adult content, listening to music, and watching movies all at the same time thanks to the improved multi tasking! Rim deserves mad props for this update....
    05-25-11 05:06 PM
    my update came with a new icon labeled bustanut

i pressed it and broke up with my gf
    05-25-11 05:19 PM
    Damn! I hit the update and my PB turned into an iPad! wTF?
    05-25-11 05:21 PM
    I'd like to play but my life doesn't revolve around a software update of a $500 tablet.
    Your post leads me to think otherwise
    Last edited by bryanhayn; 05-25-11 at 05:27 PM. Reason: added smily face for happy happiness
    anon3969612 likes this.
    05-25-11 05:26 PM
    the os is defianetly "snappier" and the battery life is better,, dont forget the browser is also quicker...... standard stuff ooooooohhh and i am downloading now...
    05-25-11 05:35 PM
    my power button got bigger.....
    boman06210 likes this.
    05-25-11 07:09 PM
    My upgrade today came with a TrueHandsfree app......I use it while driving and I don't have to hold the wheel!
    05-25-11 07:14 PM
    Turns on after the update, all my UNAVAILABLE apps in myworld becomes INSTALLED
    05-25-11 07:19 PM
    I love how the android player actually loads up a virtual Honeycomb OS. Glad that GPS now works and only takes 3 of 4 seconds to get within 1 meter accuracy. The new Gmail app isnt too bad.. nothin fancy but I LOVE Google Earth on this thing. Not much different from the desktop app!
    My only complaint is about the Skype app. Anyone else having issues changing their display pic? Aside from that its pretty decent! Im in a group video call right now and there virtually no lag. I think I'll stream some movies off my Windows Network share using the native file browser.
    05-25-11 07:46 PM
    after i updated and installed all new apps and applications,I ran out 32GB space !!
    05-25-11 07:59 PM
    Scrolling seems so much smoother with the new update!!
    05-25-11 08:04 PM
    we're so desperate its scaring me...
    05-25-11 09:38 PM
    i like this game. more feedback plz!
    05-25-11 09:44 PM
    It feels snappier! Everything running so quick and smooth... like butta' baby!
    05-25-11 10:18 PM
    best part of the update is the app store is now available AND i can use facetime, go rim go! the processor even overclocked it self
    05-25-11 10:21 PM
    OMG! The battery life is waay better! Only discharges at 0.2% per hour!!
    05-25-11 10:43 PM
    the recent update on my Playbook blocked all the "trolls", naysayers and haters at Crackberry.com
    05-25-11 10:53 PM
    We've officially lost our minds waiting for this update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 10:56 PM
    i can't believe it! they actually made the Blackberry Playbook have BLACKBERRY features, like, you know, long pressing a picture and having a sub menu pop up and being able to send it as an e-mail or to a friend on BBM or even upload it to my facebook album through the APP, or i can long press a URL in the browser and send it as an e-mail! I can even long press a song in my music player and send it as a file or delete it off my playbook all together! this is splendid!

I love how everything is so well integrated with each other! just like on my BLACKBERRY phone, you know come to think of it the one thing i really loved about my phone was that every app was fully integrated with the other one! this made using the full system that BLACKBERRY provided so useful and practical!

oh and would you believe it? they even added a desktop client for blackberry video chat, NOW I CAN FINALLY VIDEO CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FROM WHEREVER I AM.

OH and I almost forgot! Sheets to go actually show formatting from Excel 2007 and beyond! wow! what a great feature! it's nice to actually see all those details highlighted like they should be!

and they even moved the ALT key back to where it's supposed to be! this is so intuitive now!

and that red light at the top of the playbook is actually used to NOTIFY ME of things! like a new email or BBM message (which by the way is smooth as a newborn's tushie through bridge might i add) AND THEY ADDED ARROWS! THOSE BEAUTIFUL INDICATION ARROWS TO SHOW YOU THAT DATA IS BEING SENT BACK AND FORTH OH LORD I MISS YOU ARROWS!

OH OH OH AND GUYS THEY A-C-T-U-A-L-L-Y BROUGHT THE MOST USEFUL FEATURE FROM THE CURRENT BLACKBERRY OS-------ARE YOU READY?!?!?

UNIVERSAL SEARCH! OH MY WOW, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TYPE AND AS I TYPE IT WILL FILTER THE RESULTS WITH IT'S LIGHTNING FAST DUAL CORE PROCOESSOR! GOD I LOVE THIS QNX OS!

AND TEXT MESSAGES SHOW UP IN BRIDGE NOW! WOW I CAN FINALLY BRIDGE MY PHONE AND NOT HAVE TO LOOK AT IT UNLESS I'M GETTING A CALL WHICH I'M SURE WILL BE FIXED ON THE NEXT UPDATE IN TWO WEEKS!

AND THE APP WORLD IS FILLED WITH SO MANY BEAUTIFUL LOOKING AND USEFUL, PRACTICAL APPS! MY WORD! THERE'S SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! LIKE DRAGON! COMPLETE VOICE ACTIVATED PLAYBOOK CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?

AND THERE ARE SO MANY MORE OPTIONS TO PLAY AROUND WITH LIKE MY FONT TYPE AND SIZE, AND I CAN ACTUALLY CHOOSE TO NOT LET MY SCREEN TIME OUT WHEN THE PLAYBOOK IS PLUGGED IN!!!!!!!!!! LORDDDDDD YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERSSS FROM ABOVEEEE!!! I'M BUYING 500 RIM SHARES TOMORROW!

other than that i'm pretty happy with the playbook for now.....
    Last edited by raysai; 05-25-11 at 11:12 PM.
    05-25-11 11:09 PM
    ^ This man snapped.
    slingxshot likes this.
    05-26-11 12:51 AM
    mine came with a reply from amazon saying "too bad sucker. we're not releasing the kindle app for playbook until nobody wants it anymore. we just told u it was coming to help RIM sell playbooks."
    05-26-11 01:01 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD