well with the release of the 7.0 yesterday , you know what that means , had a build with almost full 524,576 ready with 6.1 and now throwing about 50 7.0 in there also , been running since last p.m. and let me tell you, got up this morning and had a positive memory loss , first time EVER with any build back from the 9630-9650 or the 9670 that I have ever used builds on ?? weird ... but besides all that just really smooth , will run today and see how battery is , and if all is good will upload tonight sometime , so continue to watch this post and will link it here ... until then TTFN
    05-25-11 08:15 AM
    I ca never get a hybrid to load. Must be doing something very wrong. Followed the directions and it still didn't work.
    05-25-11 03:20 PM
    I ca never get a hybrid to load. Must be doing something very wrong. Followed the directions and it still didn't work.
    come on to the chat in bbh-plus sometime and there are several people there including myself that will help ya ,
    05-25-11 04:20 PM
    I have a memory leak in "the God him self" build" about 3meg a day. Might be me though.
    05-25-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD