Hey,

I'm a fairly new member to the Crackberry site, but I've been using Blackberry for about 2 years now. I started with a Blackberry Bold 9700, and now I'm using the Blackberry Torch 9800. Very big fan of Blackberry, especially since it is a Canadian company . I also got the Playbook as well a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty decked out with Blackberry devices, so I decided to join the Crackberry Nation.

Anywho, great to be here and I look forward to hearing from other Blackberry users, keeping up with the news and posting (when I get time).

Cheers,

Dave
    05-24-11 01:42 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

It is always nice to see new folks here, even if they aren't new to BlackBerry.
    05-24-11 01:50 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

It is always nice to see new folks here, even if they aren't new to BlackBerry.
    Thanks! I'm not completely new to Crackberry. I've followed the news and certain updates on the main site, but now I've joined the nation . Happy to be here though.
    05-24-11 02:00 PM
    Thanks! I'm not completely new to Crackberry. I've followed the news and certain updates on the main site, but now I've joined the nation . Happy to be here though.
    If you have Twitter, check out Crackberry's Twitter @crackberry.
    05-24-11 02:06 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums, Dave. Always nice to say a warm 'howdy' to new members.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-11 02:44 PM
    Welcome to the Forums, Dave.
    05-24-11 05:17 PM
    Hello there.. I bet you'll have alot of fun with the Torch & Playbook
    05-25-11 06:53 PM
    Welcome Dave! Just jump right in the water's fine!
    05-25-11 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD