I did a search for this already and came up with nothing but this just started happening to me today.

When I bridge my PB and Tour to check messages it brings up the message window but constantly has the green circle of death. I left the PB on to see if maybe the bluetooth was just a little slow to load but it never loaded any messages.

First, I tried to restart both the PB and the Tour to see if that would resolve the issue but nope. It still gave me the green circle of death.

Second, I swiped down the top bar and hit an unread message and it brought the full screen message and loaded it up fine so I tried to view messages by e-mail accounts and all the messages loaded by accounts but they can't load "all messages"

Has this happened to anyone else and how did you resolve it. Thanks for any help!
    05-21-11 11:55 PM
    I have been having the exact same problem for a week now and I also have tried turning off bridge and bluetooth, upgrading my BBM to the latest version... nothing seems to be working. Anyone have a fix??
    05-22-11 12:36 AM
    What's the ''Green Circle of Death?''

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 01:24 AM
    What's the ''Green Circle of Death?''

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's when the Messaging app tries to load but all you get are the two frames and a 'busy' indicator, which is a slowly glowing/turning green circle.

I get the same thing sometimes, but it's inconsistent. Sometimes it works fine, other times it runs slowly, other times it won't load at all. A PB reboot usually fixes the problem.

The bridge functions are a cool concept but buggy as all get-out right now, at least for me. Others claim they work perfectly. I guess the rest of us are doing it wrong.
    05-22-11 07:54 AM
    i had the same issue a week ago.

resolved: delete the bridge profile on both pb and bb
    set up bridge connection again.

worked perfectly for me
    05-22-11 08:19 AM
    how do you delete the bridge on PB?

thanks,
    05-22-11 08:27 AM
    go to bluetooth on pb delete your phone profile

go to bb bridge app delete your pb
    on bb goto bluetooth delete profile for pb aswell

than do bridge setup

fyi it may take a few trys to reconnect bb and pb

let me know if that works. since i did that no more bridge issues
    05-22-11 09:31 AM
    Had the same problem. Did all of the steps mentioned earlier. Spent hours on the phone with RIM tech support - got no where. And then the issue just resolved itself. No idea why.
    05-22-11 11:37 AM
    go to bluetooth on pb delete your phone profile

go to bb bridge app delete your pb
    on bb goto bluetooth delete profile for pb aswell

than do bridge setup

fyi it may take a few trys to reconnect bb and pb

let me know if that works. since i did that no more bridge issues
    vistate,

how do you delete the bridge from PB? even if i delete PB from 9700, the bridge remains on PB and it shows activated the whole time!

maybe i need to wipe the OS and re install?? and how do i do that? lol..
    05-22-11 12:32 PM
    update: i had some spam messages and deleted them from the one email account that wasnt loading messages on the browser and now all my messages load up quick...wonder why those spam messages prevented the entire message folder from loading but now its fixed on my end.
    05-22-11 06:34 PM
    CORRECTION! I just went through all emails still in my inbox and deleted quite a few non-essentials and VIOLA IT WORKED! Simple, try it an hope it works for you too.
    05-23-11 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD