I still have my folder, but all it has is sample pics. Didn't have them in a folder anyway. I have not touched any settings. I tried several times and only once it gave me a mssg saying "Media device not available," or something like that. I'd like to know what happened so I can try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Also, have not moved or hidden anything, and checked my files folder and nothing is there but my tones and sample pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by HighVoltageBlonde; 05-21-11 at 07:51 PM.
    05-21-11 07:16 PM
    Is nobody here on Saturday night? Anyway they're back. Had to pull the battery about 3 times.
    05-21-11 08:01 PM
    Is nobody here on Saturday night? Anyway they're back. Had to pull the battery about 3 times.
    ---just to be safe I'd back your media files up remotly. If you are using an external media card scan the card for errors. A battery pull should affect the device reading your media settings but I'm glad your data wasn't lost. ^JDV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 09:17 PM
    This has happened to me too! I've lost everything- including photos of my daughter's lessons and coaching classes. Help!
    06-26-13 08:54 PM
    Ok, I've just figured it out- my last pulling of the battery must have dislodged the sim card- I pulled the batter again and re-installed the card. Phew!! They are all there. FYI!!
    06-26-13 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD