With FileCommander you can do several functions such as Copy, move, rename, get details, delete file, create directory, launch files�ftp client and text editor with more features planned.

PlayBook FileCommander App Coming to BlackBerry App World Soon. (Video)
    05-19-11 06:41 PM
    Look forward to this! Any idea as to when it was submitted to RIM?
    05-19-11 07:18 PM
    FTP client and text edit?!! Yowzaaaa!

Now this is outstanding. Hope approval on this is quick for a change.
    05-19-11 08:12 PM
    Awesome!!!!!
    05-20-11 10:40 AM
    iv been playing with Air Browser, its new out today, and has cut/copy/paste/rename/delete controls as wll as creating new folders too.you can also multiselect on it by simply tapping more than on item, which is helpfull for cutting into a new folder. oh and its free
    yzf.shaun likes this.
    05-20-11 01:27 PM
    Well, I just tried "COPY" but how do you paste? It was the sample - Paradise Cove. I found it under MUSIC but that's not really where it lurks, I don't think.
    05-20-11 01:56 PM
    Well, I just tried "COPY" but how do you paste? It was the sample - Paradise Cove. I found it under MUSIC but that's not really where it lurks, I don't think.
    get yourself to where you want to paste it to, tap the square with arrow in top right to bring up the actions bar and hit paste. had me confused at first too
    05-20-11 02:38 PM
    By the way, File Commander is available and it was available for free - it is a bit rough.
    05-25-11 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD