Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity settings on the physical keyboard? It capitalizes letters way too quickly for me. I want to have to hold the key down a little longer before it automatically capitalizes.
    05-19-11 03:47 PM
    As far as I know, no. But what I wanna know is why would you wanna hold down the key if you don't wanna capitalize the letter?
    05-19-11 03:56 PM
    Would it helped if you changed the key rate?
    homer1475 likes this.
    05-19-11 06:20 PM
    are you referring to the device automatically capitalizing the first work of each new sentence.. ? i think it has less to do with the sensitivity, and more to do with the input settings...
    05-19-11 09:58 PM
    Would it helped if you changed the key rate?
    Only one to answer correctly. If you turn the key rate down(Options > Typing and Input > Keyboard) it will take longer to capitalize the letter when holding down on the physical key. I currently have mine set to medium slow as I find I was capitalizing way more then I was trying to.
    mrbjr likes this.
    05-20-11 05:44 AM
    Only one to answer correctly. If you turn the key rate down(Options > Typing and Input > Keyboard) it will take longer to capitalize the letter when holding down on the physical key. I currently have mine set to medium slow as I find I was capitalizing way more then I was trying to.
    Homer1475, I was just thinking the same thing... kinda shocked at all the other responses... lol
    05-21-11 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD