Annoying!!! I'm considering putting a bit of electrical tape on the bottom edge to keep it on. Also, this is quite possibly the least important idea to ever enter my mind.
    05-18-11 01:41 PM
    i just put a single small strip of scotchs tape folded over on itself on my battery and replaced cover and works perfectly

Annoying!!! I'm considering putting a bit of electrical tape on the bottom edge to keep it on. Also, this is quite possibly the least important idea to ever enter my mind.
    05-18-11 02:13 PM
    You could consider getting a case for it. (no BB should be left naked anyways...lol) I just got an otterbox for my style and I love it. But you could get a cheap plastic case just to hold the battery door on. The only downside is that it makes battery pulls a little more difficult.
    05-18-11 07:52 PM
    I have a case I got at the mall that does the same thing.

But also check if the tabs your cover slides on isn't broken - that happened to me a few years ago on a Treo phone.
    05-18-11 08:52 PM
    I agree it does come off way too easily. Husband has the 9650 and that cover won't come off for anything! Guess there isn't a medium option lol.

As for battery pulls with a case on, use an app like QuickPull or the keyboard combo to perform simulated battery pulls. Saves wear and tear on your cases
    05-18-11 10:15 PM
    I actually was able to bend the tabs down slightly-have to be careful not to use to much force but it worked like a charm and haven't had to adjust since then
    05-19-11 11:22 AM
    I had a few old micro sd cards around-it works perfectly

Kerri Neill likes this.
    05-23-11 09:07 AM
    Very crafty
    05-24-11 07:33 AM
    I had a few old micro sd cards around-it works perfectly

That's pure MacGyver stuff right there! I'm going to have to give it a try.
    05-24-11 12:19 PM
    Hmmm. I have noticed after having this phone now for about 3 months, that the battery cover is a bit wiggly.
    Luckily I keep mine in one of those pouches!
    05-25-11 12:34 AM
    I had that problem with an old lg lotus. just put some double sided scotch tape on it and it fixed it perfectly
    05-26-11 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD