I wonder if It is possible to have a video conference between these two tablets. Anyone help me here?
    05-17-11 12:48 PM
    at this point im going to say no, they both use different software.

Once software is designed for cross platform use with video chat available, then yes.
    05-17-11 12:53 PM
    Check out reel portal in App World which allows for multi platform video chatting.
    05-17-11 01:10 PM
    pretty simple app, would like to hear from somebody who tested between BB tablet and other tablets ...
    05-17-11 01:21 PM
    Adobe Connect is another option since you did not memtion that it had to be free.

"If you’ve been following us here and on Twitter, you know we’ve recently pushed out significant updates of our Adobe Connect Mobile web conferencing app for Android and the BlackBerry PlayBook."

See Adobe Connect Mobile 1.5 for Apple iOS Now Available: Tablet Optimized, Two-way Video Conferencing � Adobe Connect Blog
    05-17-11 01:38 PM
    If would be possible if RIM had their act together and had Skype on the PlayBook. What device doesn't have Skype these days? It's sad. I can Skype on nearly every device I own...besides the "all powerful" PlayBook.
    05-17-11 02:54 PM
    If would be possible if RIM had their act together and had Skype on the PlayBook. What device doesn't have Skype these days? It's sad. I can Skype on nearly every device I own...besides the "all powerful" PlayBook.
    Yes, because it's up to RIM to force another developer to build one of their apps on the PlayBook.
    05-17-11 03:06 PM
    pretty simple app, would like to hear from somebody who tested between BB tablet and other tablets ...
    dont know about other tablets but it works great between a pc and playbook s i would assume it would work fine between any devices with good connections to handle the bandwidth
    05-19-11 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD