Hello All,
    Need some input here. I bought an app from appworld. Now if I change my device, can this app be installed automatically into the new device? If I use the switch device feature in DM, does the app automatically move to the new device too?
    Or do I have to uninstall it, then reinstall it to my new device after logging into appworld? If this is the case, would I have to pay for it again or would it be free because I had already bought it before thru my old device? Hence it would recognize my appworld login to verify that.

Thanks before..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-11 03:43 AM
    they should move automatically using the device switch, providing you select applications, in the list of items to back-up.

failing that, you can re download them on the new device. if you are using the same blackberry ID / password, you will not need to re-purchaase it, just download it, and good to go...
    05-17-11 10:16 AM
    OK then, I'm safe lol. Thanks so much for clearing that up, Tbrenn.

05-18-11 11:34 AM
    Always a pleasure. Glad to be able to help

05-18-11 04:45 PM
    Once in a while one will need to contact an app's supplier to get a new activation code - for apps not purchased through app world, but I have never had a problem with that.

05-18-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD